Virtuemart Shipping Rates

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! version 1.5.x.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
ZamanAlferoz
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Virtuemart Shipping Rates

Post by ZamanAlferoz » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:15 am

HI,
I'm developing a commercial web site using shopping cart as well. i used virtue mart for it and is works well for me..
may be this is not the right place to ask the question but i don't know any other places...
i have couple of questions about shipping rates....

1.) How to add different shipping rates for different products, currently site has about 500 products and may grow up to 2000 products. for 500 products it may have 500 different shipping rates according to that... how to do this????
2.) if the costs of product cross a limit let say $50 (with out the shipping costs associate with the product) then the shipping costs will be zero( shipping is free of charge).... how to do this...

I have a some knowledge about PHP language can manage to write PHP functions.....
I hope someone will assist me in this...
Thanks in Advance.....

[Mod Note: Bump post by you deleted. Please do not bump your messages. Read the Forum Rules for full details.

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 1.5”