Is Veripayment a Scam or a Good Choice? Share your reviews

Relax and enjoy The Lounge. For all Non-Joomla! topics or ones that don't fit anywhere else. Normal forum rules apply.
Ella57
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Is Veripayment a Scam or a Good Choice? Share your reviews

Post by Ella57 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:52 pm

I have just made an eCommerce website using Joomla and looking to find a reliable service to manage online payments. I was searching on the internet and found a website veripayment.com who seems to be providing just the right kind of services I am looking for but since I have never worked with them so I am not sure whether they are a real company or a scam. They are working since 2002 so in my view they cannot be a scam because if you are a scam, you cannot survive for more than a decade in this competitive world but in order to make 100% I would like to hear from anyone who has worked with them in the past. Please share your experience working with veripayment.

sitesrus
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Re: Is Veripayment a Scam or a Good Choice? Share your revie

Post by sitesrus » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:17 pm

Or are they a good choice for a scam?

What's wrong with the leading people like Paypal or 2checkout? They have plans that handle everything and completely hide their involvement with payment processing so people would be unaware you use them behind the scenes. Or are their fees too high?
I like working with Joomla :). I offer the following professional services: Custom extension development, SEO/marketing, maintenance/support, security and WCAG audits, and will work on websites at a reasonable rate.

FlashRebel

Post by FlashRebel » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:18 pm

sitesrus wrote:What's wrong with the leading people like Paypal or 2checkout?
Not everyone sell socks or smartphones :d These big companies does not allow selling many products, especially services.

Ella57
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by Ella57 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:36 am

sitesrus wrote:Or are they a good choice for a scam?

What's wrong with the leading people like Paypal or 2checkout? They have plans that handle everything and completely hide their involvement with payment processing so people would be unaware you use them behind the scenes. Or are their fees too high?
Actually we are using Paypal but we are currently having some issues with them so this is why I am looking to find another service. Thank you for your feedback.

Ella57
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by Ella57 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:38 am

FlashRebel wrote:
sitesrus wrote:What's wrong with the leading people like Paypal or 2checkout?
Not everyone sell socks or smartphones :d These big companies does not allow selling many products, especially services.
Thanks for clarifying the situation. Actually we are having same kind of problem with paypal and this is why we are looking to find another reliable service.

Return to “The Lounge”