Need a computer geniuses help please!!

Relax and enjoy The Lounge. For all Non-Joomla! topics or ones that don't fit anywhere else. Normal forum rules apply.
ReclusePhantom
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Need a computer geniuses help please!!

Post by ReclusePhantom » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:18 am

Alright, I'm in a phase at the moment I'm learning everything i can about Computer (programming, coding, scripts, viruses, firewalls, etc...) and how to make them! I thought instead of spending hours and hours on a search engine i could ask all of you. if anyone has any (good/real) information regarding this post please message me. :pop

brad
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Need a computer geniuses help please!!

Post by brad » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:26 am

Here's a thought.. spend hour and hours on a search engine like the rest of us have had to. Or perhaps attend a training institution is that is your preferred method of learning.

Were you hoping for some shortcut to hard work and study?

bbenson19
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by bbenson19 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:51 pm

Wow, that's like asking someone to spoon feed you. Brad is right, there is no shortcut to learning. If you want to learn you have to sweat it. If you cheat, you wont learn anything. It's hard, tough but it's rewarding. Once you have learned it, it won't be taken away from you. That's the most rewarding experience, if people asks you and you can help them . CHeers. :)

brad
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Post by brad » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:57 am

Seeing as this thread was from another 'one post wonder' I'm going to lock it to stop the inevitable spam posts that follow.

Return to “The Lounge”