eCommerce

Relax and enjoy The Lounge. For all Non-Joomla! topics or ones that don't fit anywhere else. Normal forum rules apply.
aklisiewicz
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

eCommerce

Post by aklisiewicz » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:25 am

sometime ago I hve seen a page which I cannot find it again. There was a service which work in between the SELLEr and VENDOR and connect the two. The idea was to connect the vendor or manufacturer to the place where the product can be sold (in this case it was eCommerce website). The way it works is that one can present a product for sale and when the user decides to buy it the vendor receives the order and ships the product directly to the user.
I would appreciate if somebnody point me to the right direction. The site was kina red colors,...but I cannot figure out the name, or address...

Arthur

Ankit Mathur
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Re: eCommerce

Post by Ankit Mathur » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:32 pm

aklisiewicz wrote:sometime ago I hve seen a page which I cannot find it again. There was a service which work in between the SELLEr and VENDOR and connect the two. The idea was to connect the vendor or manufacturer to the place where the product can be sold (in this case it was eCommerce website). The way it works is that one can present a product for sale and when the user decides to buy it the vendor receives the order and ships the product directly to the user.
I would appreciate if somebnody point me to the right direction. The site was kina red colors,...but I cannot figure out the name, or address...

Arthur
Are you looking for a good ecommerce extension or that same website?
With Kind Regards,
Ready Bytes Software Labs
Joomla Shopping Cart: http://www.readybytes.net/paycart.html

aklisiewicz
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by aklisiewicz » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:42 pm

not at all, you nor reading what I have said. I'm looking for website which offers products to sale, but the site is specific because it connects the Vendor and Reseller.

Arthur

Ankit Mathur
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by Ankit Mathur » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:15 am

Then try to recall the keywords the site use to target and google them. Else, its like searching a particular pearl in all of the available oceans in the universe.
With Kind Regards,
Ready Bytes Software Labs
Joomla Shopping Cart: http://www.readybytes.net/paycart.html

aklisiewicz
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by aklisiewicz » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:21 am

yes

Return to “The Lounge”