whats Best Hosting for Joomla

Relax and enjoy The Lounge. For all Non-Joomla! topics or ones that don't fit anywhere else. Normal forum rules apply.
drzmbs
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

whats Best Hosting for Joomla

Post by drzmbs » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:28 am

Please I need to Know whats a best host plan for joomla and the resource need it for news site
Last edited by imanickam on Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved the topic from the forum Performance - Joomla! 3.x to the forum The Lounge

Orange Web Dev
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: whats Best Hosting for Joomla

Post by Orange Web Dev » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:10 am

Personally I host with A Small Orange. I have a VPS plan. And I am very happy with them.

kdaniel171
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by kdaniel171 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:43 pm

My joomla website with 10k daily visitors is hosted at hostgator's business plan and is totally ok despite it's a shared host.

jackrabbit
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by jackrabbit » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:09 am

kdaniel171 wrote:My joomla website with 10k daily visitors is hosted at hostgator's business plan and is totally ok despite it's a shared host.
What is the the website domain where you receive such great and wonderful hit count? It certainly isn't the WordPress site in your signature which has n/a at Google PR, n/a at Alexa, 21 cached pages at Google and 0 daily traffic.

10k daily would trigger an email from Hostgator stating that you need to get dedicated hosting.
Reset Joomla super user password and username simply | http://cmsenergizer.com/website-energy- ... d-remotely

elancetopone
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by elancetopone » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:50 pm

I can recommend this hosting:
They have amazing prices and amazing service (eg. unlimited count of domains!).

And what's more, they have secret special offer now - one year hosting for only $12 for new customers!
You're welcome! :laugh:

keyboard-man
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by keyboard-man » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:17 am

i recommend ovh for managed web hosting they are good
arabic keyboard website created with joomla http://www.clavierarabe.info/
Therapy massage website created with joomla http://www.massagecasablanca.com/

emeyer
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by emeyer » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:24 pm

I switched from blue to hostgator and it was much better.

Im wondering about Inmotion and whether SSD drvies really make a difference?

Claudia_A
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by Claudia_A » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:51 am

jackrabbit wrote:
kdaniel171 wrote:My joomla website with 10k daily visitors is hosted at hostgator's business plan and is totally ok despite it's a shared host.
10k daily would trigger an email from Hostgator stating that you need to get dedicated hosting.
Indeed, 10K would grab any host's attention to try to upsell you a dedicated hosting solution. I'm thinking you're somehow using grey SEO techniques to boost your visibility?
In any case, as most people said, Hostgator is the best way to get you started. Good luck!
Best Regards,
Claudia A.

http://www.thePHPfactory.com || Professional Joomla! Extensions

Ironside
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by Ironside » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:50 pm

I have been using a Cloud Server with www.siteground.com for a few months with varying results. My two main websites bringing quite a bit of traffic. My personal website brings in approximately 1200 hits a day (according to Google analytics) my main Oscar Fish website brings in approximately 3000 hits every day (again according to Google analytics). Up until today I have been using the "entry" cloud server. This gives you 1×3.0 GHz CPU. 2 GB DDR three RAM, 20 GB disk space and five TB bandwidth. Just recently the websites have started slowing up considerably and even going down for a while. Basically they told me that I was using more resources than I had. So today I upgraded slightly and it's working really well now. However, I had a word will support this evening to find out exactly what I will be paying each month it turns out it will be £72. That's crazy, that is over £800 a year. So what I'm thinking about doing is putting my smaller site onto the Go geek shared hosting which allows you up to 100,000 hits each month. And the bigger site which has a forum can go back onto the entry Cloud Server. Just wondered what you guys thought about my plan. Like I said, according to Google analytics, the larger website seems to be getting anywhere between 2500 & 3300 hits a day.
Ham and eggs. A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.

http://www.tetraplegicliving.com
http://www.oscarfishlover.com

Shiney123
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by Shiney123 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:22 pm

I tried BigRock but didn't have a good time with it.. Their support team was great though but the product is not up to the mark.

Templatemesh
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by Templatemesh » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:03 am

I recommend Godaddy VPS web hosting they are good

NickC4555
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by NickC4555 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:59 am

I have a number of sites with UK provider TSOHost/Vidahost (same company, different brands) on their shared hosting Cloud plan. Unlike traditional cPanel single server solutions, they provide load balanced infrastructure with separate database and web servers. The busiest site I have with them on this plan has an average of 40,000 sessions a month.

Return to “The Lounge”