080 - Create a tri-fold brochure entitled "Joomla! for Not for Profit Organizati

Google's Highly Open Participation Program tries to get young students into Open Source and Joomla! specifically. Everyone is welcome, there are not limits. You can be a coder, documenter, tester, translator to help out. Jump in and start helping!
savagemic
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

080 - Create a tri-fold brochure entitled "Joomla! for Not for Profit Organizati

Post by savagemic » Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:49 pm

Hi Guys,

I'm working on Create a tri-fold brochure entitled "Joomla! for Not for Profit Organizations".

Claimed: Nov 28 Due Dec 12

Google Task

[me=AmyStephen]Changed subject slightly for sorting all threads to match against Google resource  :)[/me]
Last edited by AmyStephen on Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

AmyStephen
Joomla! Champion
Joomla! Champion

Re: 080 - Create a tri-fold brochure entitled "Joomla! for Not for Profit Organi

Post by AmyStephen » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:02 pm

Welcome to Joomla! Michael -

Thanks for participating in the GHOP contest! There are many not for profit organizations that use Joomla!, and many more who could benefit from the web development tool. This is a great task that will help people all over the world. We appreciate your contributions!

Take time to look through this forum at some of the comments and drafts for the other tri-fold tasks. Already, there are many good ideas you can learn from. Feel free to ask questions and assist the other contestants, as well. That's the real strength of an open source community, open sharing and helping.

Also, we would appreciate your reading the forum post: GHOP Contestants Please Read: Task Process Start to Finish for important information on the contest.

Hopefully, others will provide you feedback. I am the mentor on the tri-fold brochures, so, you will see me, again. Ask for what you need. We are here to help you be successful with your task.

Good luck and have fun with the contest!
Amy :)

AmyStephen
Joomla! Champion
Joomla! Champion

Re: 080 - Create a tri-fold brochure entitled "Joomla! for Not for Profit Organi

Post by AmyStephen » Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:47 am

Michael -

As a reminder, this is due on the 12th. Do you have a draft - concepts - for us to review? Even an update would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Amy :)

AmyStephen
Joomla! Champion
Joomla! Champion

Post by AmyStephen » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:22 am

Task canceled. Lack of response and due date past.

Return to “Google's Highly Open Participation Contest”