117 - Create art that captures the spirit of All Together, As a Whole

Google's Highly Open Participation Program tries to get young students into Open Source and Joomla! specifically. Everyone is welcome, there are not limits. You can be a coder, documenter, tester, translator to help out. Jump in and start helping!
josito20
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

117 - Create art that captures the spirit of All Together, As a Whole

Post by josito20 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:22 pm

Well i think that i have a desing in my head for this task, i hope that in some days i can upload the artwork ^^ :pop
Last edited by AmyStephen on Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AmyStephen
Joomla! Champion
Joomla! Champion

Re: 117: Create art that captures the spirit of All Together, As a Whole

Post by AmyStephen » Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:36 pm

As I responded in the Google task, it's been three weeks since you claimed this task and we have not heard from you.

If you look at the other art tasks, you will see, this type of work requires the artist interact over a lengthy period of time with the community. Your task only has one more week remaining and it appears that you only have concepts at this point, and still, nothing to share. I just think it's too late at this point.

However, if you are able to provide something today and you spend a lot of time interacting with the community in the next several days, maybe you can make this work. Otherwise, I am afraid you have simply let too much time pass.

Thanks for understanding - we have to be fair for everyone - our expectations were very clear when you signed up for the task.

Amy

AmyStephen
Joomla! Champion
Joomla! Champion

Re: 117 - Create art that captures the spirit of All Together, As a Whole

Post by AmyStephen » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:39 pm

Task closed. No response.

Thanks Josito.

Amy :)

Return to “Google's Highly Open Participation Contest”