Super Component (custom fields/content types)

AmyStephen
Joomla! Champion
Joomla! Champion

Re: Super Component (custom fields/content types)

Post by AmyStephen » Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:42 am

Carston -

Pages-and-Items looks interesting. I installed the Image Gallery item type component - but I got a 400 error after installing it. I'm using Joomla! 1.5.6. I hope you continue working on this - it's very promising. I will certainly check back in, from time to time.

Ercan has Beta 2 ready to download for Extend. It is pretty cool.

Things are going to get very interesting with tools such as these.

Amy :)

Amagdy
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by Amagdy » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:11 pm

I updated that topic: http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=470&t=318203

to contain merely all the available solutions, still had to test drive them to pick the best solution for my project.

Thanks All for your contributions it helped in somehow

Greetings,
Abdo
To follow the path, look to the master,
follow the master, walk with the master,
see through the master,
become the master

ylbob
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by ylbob » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:46 am

Abdo-

I've been following and interested in this idea for a couple of years now - almost leaving Joomla in favor of Drupal's CCK... anyway, glad to see the progress. FYI - I just did a fresh install of 1.5.6 and installed appropriately - however will not run. I get this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /homepages/5/d246741592/htdocs/rednow_j15/administrator/components/com_extend/controller.php on line 16

anyway, I know beta and early but FYI...
Bob

pollen8
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by pollen8 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:35 pm

Fabrik2b is capable of doing a lot of the things discussed here, its a GPL database/form component, which is extensible with a variety of plugins:

Field types such as google maps, or sortable lists
Form processor plug-ins such as redirect/run php code
Table plug-ins - e.g. add buttons to a table view to copy rows
Visualizations - view your table data in calendars/google maps/google charts.
Validation rules - e.g regex

Search can be performed in several fashions, from a simple drop down list, to an advanced query builder
Forms, tables and detailed views can all be templated using html/php/css

You can join your tables to existing Joomla table, which, for example, would allow you to expand upon the core's content tables.

We're rapidly moving towards a beta3 release, which should be the last beta release before release candidates. As others have pointed out a LOT of work has gone into getting to this stage, probably a couple of years part time.

http://fabrikar.com/

Cheers
Rob
aka

unleash.it
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by unleash.it » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:32 am

Rob, Fabrik 2 seems really promising. One of these days soon, I'm going to have to play the the beta.

The good thing here in my opinion is that all this new work, coming from several perspectives, is advancing this type of thing in general.

Both Ercan and Jaap with their Summer of Code projects go a long way to get there. I've tried both of their components and found them to be very simple yet effective. The best thing of all, administering articles with these extensions is a breeze for clients and lay people. Once they have worked out the bugs, the main drawback "for now" with these is that they create their own content tables. That means there is no integration with extensions (or core modules) which draw data from the core tables. Also as of now, there is no way to search for the data stored in the custom fields. Still, for simple projects they open up a whole new world of possibilities.

Personally, I find bContent to be one of the most promising choices here. In his blog posting: http://www.bohacek.de/b01-joomla-blog/b ... ement.html (it's in German, so try Goolge Translate it worked for me!) the author compares some of the methods of integrating custom fields into Joomla. He says bContent will integrate with com_contents fields. By the sound of it and the screenshots...while a bit complex it looks to be awesome. The screen shot on this page: http://www.bohacek.de/b01-joomla-blog/b ... ngabe.html to me says a ton by itself. Let's hope he ports it over to J1.5...

pollen8
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by pollen8 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:15 am

thanks for the link - I hadn't looked at bConenct, I like the proposal to use a plugin to merge the data into the actual core content item, which should allow you to use J's standard search for content.
aka

carsten888
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by carsten888 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:59 am

With the Pages-and-Items framework it depends on the itemtype where the content is stored. For text and HTML, the text that goes with an image-gallery, all that is stored in table #__content, so its searchable. I have (in an earlyer unpublished version of Pages-and-Items) experimented with extending the content-table, which makes everything work more efficient. But that would be a hack, so I undid all that. Better to use search-bots for specific itemtypes if needed. That would keep the system modulaire.

next release of Pages-and-Items is comming soon. ;)
http://www.pages-and-items.com my extensions:
User-Private-Page, Redirect-on-Login, Admin-Help-Pages, Dynamic-Menu-Links, Admin-Menu-Manager, plugin load module in article, plugin pure css tooltip and more...

unleash.it
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by unleash.it » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:48 pm

Thanks guys, I think I see now why some have decided to create their own article/category system separate from com_content. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if a Joomla upgrade modifies the content table, there goes your custom fields. What about this idea. In that case, isn't there some way to sneak a foreign key back in there...which would connect up with a separate table for the custom fields? Perhaps a "backup table" can be kept just for the content ID and custom field Id relationships for when that day happens. Maybe a function could be run from the back end in order to restore the foriegn key. Or is that just a pipe dream from someone with rusty MS Access experience...

If we had full integration with the core, this is the type of extension that I think just about everyone could use on every site. I think many people don't know how much they can do with it. Besides eliminating the need to patch together the motley combination of components you would have previously needed, all their assortments of css files, javascripts, legacy requirements, etc., etc., you would make using Joomla for end users many times easier. The simplest example is an image field with an article. The developer/designer would define where the image field would be placed with a template override (or other means)... and there would be no worries about what the user did in the WYSIWYG editor.

carsten888
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by carsten888 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:25 am

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if a Joomla upgrade modifies the content table, there goes your custom fields. What about this idea. In that case, isn't there some way to sneak a foreign key back in there...which would connect up with a separate table for the custom fields?
:D
you are describing Pages-and-Items. It's got a item-idex-table which hooks up the item with the extra content-fields in another table (only if needed). As I said before, in a pre-release version, I modified the com_content, but I undid that because it's a hack and won't survive an upgrade.
If we had full integration with the core, this is the type of extension that I think just about everyone could use on every site.
totally agree with you there. That is why I made this component.
(if it was fully integrated in the Joomla core it would not be a extension anymore ;) )
The simplest example is an image field with an article. The developer/designer would define where the image field would be placed with a template override (or other means)... and there would be no worries about what the user did in the WYSIWYG editor.
I'm working on (more) different itemtypes and the ultimate custom-itemtypes is on the roadmap.

I would like to work together with anyone who has made anything like a custom-item-aplication to either integrate in, or make Pages-and-Items compatible. Please contact me if so. I can do it myself, but that would be a waste of time if others have done the same. ;)
User-Private-Page, Redirect-on-Login, Admin-Help-Pages, Dynamic-Menu-Links, Admin-Menu-Manager, plugin load module in article, plugin pure css tooltip and more...

Muslim82
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by Muslim82 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:58 am

This is really a superb idea. This would be ideal for more than 50% of Joomla users.
http://www.KitaboSunnat.com
محکم دلائل و براہین سے مزین متنوع و منفرد کتب پر مشتمل مفت آن لائن مکتبہ

Amagdy
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by Amagdy » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:31 am

carsten888 wrote:Please contact me if so. I can do it myself, but that would be a waste of time if others have done the same. ;)
unleash.it wrote:If we had full integration with the core, this is the type of extension that I think just about everyone could use on every site. I think many people don't know how much they can do with it. Besides eliminating the need to patch together the motley combination of components you would have previously needed
Exactly, I've seen a lot of components so far *trying* to achieve the same goal, each developer had done very good in a certain feature, as Joomla! is open source; why not to give a call to the core team and combine all these efforts to get everything optimized for everyone! and everyone participated get credit for his/her work. that's the soul of being open source.

and let's talk about combining the efforts guys, can't the developers of these components get together and produce a single optimized solution which will benefit the whole Joomla!, Technically speaking i think everyone had taken a certain development path and it's hard to get the features together but it's worth talking about!

I've test drove pages-and-items and it's very good so far Caresten, keep up the good work.

Fabrik seems interesting as well.
see through the master,
become the master

carsten888
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by carsten888 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:27 am

I've test drove pages-and-items and it's very good so far Caresten, keep up the good work.
wait till you see version 1.1.0 (some time next week).

Amagdy
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by Amagdy » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:02 pm

ylbob wrote:Abdo-

I've been following and interested in this idea for a couple of years now - almost leaving Joomla in favor of Drupal's CCK... anyway, glad to see the progress. FYI - I just did a fresh install of 1.5.6 and installed appropriately - however will not run. I get this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /homepages/5/d246741592/htdocs/rednow_j15/administrator/components/com_extend/controller.php on line 16

anyway, I know beta and early but FYI...
Bob
Thanks Bob, It worked fine with me and that's a simple issue, I get in touch with the developer and will inform him
see through the master,
become the master

unleash.it
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by unleash.it » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:05 am

(if it was fully integrated in the Joomla core it would not be a extension anymore ;)
Yes, but I suppose it comes down to how flexible the core can be when adding a feature like this. I think for the time being, an extension is probably the only hope to make this happen. The devs didn't choose it for 1.6 and it is a lot of work for them. I'm with Amagdy in hoping that maybe some of these GPL efforts will eventually be considered.

But for now if an extension can somehow integrate and use the existing the existing article/category/section system as closely as possible...that would help solve many compatibility issues. Issues like how to make fields searchable in a granular way (like sorting by groups of gallery types, or what have you), or how to include the fields in modules or other creative ways would be the next step. If this ever made it into the core, it would be really cool to see the innovation that could happen... especially if 3rd parties embraced it.

I'm much more a designer/cobble the system together type than a programmer, so I'll leave the real thinking for the smart people like yourselves ;D I appreciate all your good work and will try to help you in ways that I can.

carsten888
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by carsten888 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:50 am

I think for the time being, an extension is probably the only hope to make this happen. The devs didn't choose it for 1.6 and it is a lot of work for them.
When Joomla was reborn into Joomla I hoped this would be part of the core. But it was not. I started work on simply building what I needed for customers who need easy site-content-maintenance. Then 1.5 came about I was realy surprised that, althou 1.5 is better in script, the structure is still the same as Mambo, which is 20-or so versions. So I agree working with extensions is the way for now, and maybe Joomla will be reborn or fork into another CMS which will have this integrated in the core, while still be compatible with all the current extensions.
I'm much more a designer/cobble the system together type than a programmer, so I'll leave the real thinking for the smart people like yourselves ;D I appreciate all your good work and will try to help you in ways that I can.
you know, seriously, that is realy nice to hear now and then. thanks. ;)

unleash.it
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by unleash.it » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:28 pm

Well, I meant thanks to everyone working on these projects and Joomla itself... but you included. ;) I'll be checking out Pages & Items one of these days once it gets the new fields.

On the politics... yes Joomla has taken the conservative approach. They don't want to cause trouble for 3rd parties and older users which of course makes sense. However, I think the balance is leaning too far against innovation. I think Joomla 1.5 was a big step, but I'm just not seeing another big step anytime soon. If Drupal ever gets serious about making its admin section easier to use for a lay person... Joomla may have to start getting serious. But you can't even talk about it with some of them without upsetting them. Why do they take it personally? That's the strange part.

carsten888
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by carsten888 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:03 am

yes Joomla has taken the conservative approach. They don't want to cause trouble for 3rd parties and older users which of course makes sense.
is that so?
with the change from framework 1.0.x to 1.5.x, most extensions needed to be rebuild completely. So I the core team wanted to change anything radical, they might as well have done that with the introduction of 1.5.x.
'll be checking out Pages & Items one of these days once it gets the new fields.
you might want to register and sign up for update/new itemtype-notifications.

:D

unleash.it
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by unleash.it » Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:37 am

Well I partly agree. I think the 1.5 change was a huge undertaking and it would have been hard to do even more. I mean...don't you remember how long the wait was? I think they did very well with that. But I don't understand the next step. Other than ACL (and I agree that should be #1), there isn't a whole lot of tangible stuff going into the next version. You're right, they are dropping php 4 and legacy which will force a lot of 3rd parties to change again, yet they don't want to add cool new features or fix the problems (category system, real cms features like workflow, custom fields) that users endlessly mention. These are the things that should be built in, and built in soon. Because the longer the wait, the worse the change is going to be for the the 3rd parties in the end.

Anyways, it's an interesting debate, but I don't think this conversation is leading in the right direction of helping this topic. And that's not my intent so I'll probably drop out unless maybe it gets back on topic and I have something useful to add. Unfortunately, I think the Joomla team is not interested in our suggestions as even though there a now 5000 views, none other than Amy have yet to communicate here. This suggestion made it by the deadline, but wasn't even placed into "up for consideration". It was right on the cusp, because I came down with mononucleosis and couldn't get out of bed for 3 weeks...

Joomla baby, thank you! You are now my #1 tool (ok #2...) and I care about you. Don't be confused that a bit of constructive criticism isn't worth your time.

carsten888
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by carsten888 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:12 am

I think the 1.5 change was a huge undertaking and it would have been hard to do even more. I mean...don't you remember how long the wait was? I think they did very well with that.
totally agree. What I meant was that considerations for 3rd party-developers was probably not the main reason the core team did not include stuff like custom-items-types (besides being too busy with all those great improvements!). For the 3rd party developers had to rebuild all their extensions anyway for the change from 1.0.x to 1.5.x. And that will happen again in the future, and it should, as it's the only way to realy improve the system.
because I came down with mononucleosis and couldn't get out of bed for 3 weeks
get well soon. :)

juanparati
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by juanparati » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:53 pm

Is interesting add a new date field to the com_content for link the article with a calendar or module like mod_articleevent.
From the code to the reality!

carsten888
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by carsten888 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:34 am

Pages-and-Items 1.1.0 is released (GPL). It has support for different itemtypes and it's easy to make a new itemtype, but you still need at least beginners-PHP/MySql-skill to add fields and such. In the next release I plan to include custom itemtypes. Its on the top of my list.

I am still looking for people who have been working on custom-itemtype-projects to see if we can recycle some code here, cos I'm not looking forward to making the form-building code, which I know has been already made by so many developers. ;)

hotnuts21
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by hotnuts21 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:36 pm

Some interesting ideas here.

I would be keen to get involved with this project, but my programming is not great. I would like help to bring a number of GPL components together into one project team, formulating a project plan, providing a website and being a bit of a project manager and go-between I suppose. I can help with marketing and doing all the non-programing side of things, I can even programme a little too ;)

I know a lot of people do not like to let go of their projects or ideas for features, but here is a great chance for us to get together and create the next gpl supercomponent for Joomla. By working together it also helps to take away some of the pressure that single developers face with peoples expectations as the workload can be shared.

If you interested in this then please let me know who or which projects would be interested in doing this.

carsten888
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by carsten888 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:45 am

I would be keen to get involved with this project, but my programming is not great.
I would like help with building an installer for itemtypes and custom-itemtype-fields-plugins (working on this) and if programming is not your thing, translating the Pages-and-Items language file would be greatly appreachiated and will get you one free license for 'Admin-User-Access' and for 'itemtype PHP'. So far I only got English and Dutch. Someone contacted me this morning and might do the Spanish translation.

Anyone else willing to translate or help with installer? feel free to contact me. ;)

unleash.it
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by unleash.it » Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:08 am

Carsten, I've checked out Pages and Items a little (haven't had time to give it a bigger spin yet). I think it has potential but why override the normal admin screens? Is it possible to link to a single article without a "blog" view? Even though some of the item types can just be inserted in an HTML field (like [youtube] if you allowed javascript), I like the idea for inexperienced users. The image gallery idea is a good one, but even better would be a way to include another gallery component or maybe interface with a 3rd party's content plugin. Good stuff though, looks like you put a lot of work in it.

hotnuts21, seems like a great idea if the interest was there. I'm sure it's happened before, but the idea of people getting together to organize something outside of Joomla itself or a third party, which more or less always has a self-interest or two (not that there's anything wrong with that), has a lot of appeal. Besides having more resources, decisions could be balanced by everyone (maybe with a vote), making it more likely to be useful to other users.

Anyways, I also don't have the developer skills but I'd willing to do what I can if the idea was a good one. Probably my biggest strength is that I'm a graphics teacher with a pretty good grasp on usability. I can also design something catchy or write documentation that makes sense. These are the things IMO that are lacking in a lot of open source software. So if any devs/others are serious about making a component that many people would want to use, I'd be willing to add myself to the list of those willing to help.

carsten888
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by carsten888 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:02 am

Is it possible to link to a single article without a "blog" view?
Yes, but not yet within Pages-and-Items because that page-type (menu-type) I have not made just yet :D , custom-item-types has my priority at the moment. And it's going great! I got the basics already, and am now working on the template manager and field validation.
You can link to the item using the joomla menu-manager until I got that page-type in.
The image gallery idea is a good one, but even better would be a way to include another gallery component or maybe interface with a 3rd party's content plugin.
YES! That is exactly why I build this the way I did.
The framework is put together so that it could work together with any other component, but it needs a plugin to do so.

example: 'itemtype ModulePosition' is already working together with a Joomla-core component.

The plugins are as easy to build as possible, beginner-level PHP/mysql will do (see code of itemtype [youtube]) or slightly more advanced (see code of image-gallery). So in short: The framework is ready, now we just need the plugins.
some of the item types can just be inserted in an HTML field (like [youtube] if you allowed javascript)
true.
But if you want to allow your admin-users to insert a [youtube]-video AND not allow them to insert Javascript, you can publish 'itemtype [youtube]' and unpublish 'itemtype HTML'.
Good stuff though, looks like you put a lot of work in it.
thanks
I can .... write documentation that makes sense.
:D great contact chris davenport of the joomla documentation department. :D

unleash.it
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by unleash.it » Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:55 am

true.
But if you want to allow your admin-users to insert a [youtube]-video AND not allow them to insert Javascript, you can publish 'itemtype [youtube]' and unpublish 'itemtype HTML'.
Yes, it can be nice to have the option to do either one.

Well good luck. Like I said, I think pages and items has potential. I'm not sure it right now answers what I'm looking for exactly, but I'll keep an eye on it. I hope you find some help doing the plugins/item types...that's most of what it needs I think.
:D great contact chris davenport of the joomla documentation department. :D
Well, funny you should say. I've been down that path already and spent many hours doing an admin manual for J1.5 before the wiki was there (you can find it in the doc workgroup forum). Lets just say that even though others at Joomla thought it was a great idea (my customers love it), Chris didn't. He doesn't want a manual, he only wants the wiki...no matter how confusing it is. And there were no apologies and I wasn't worth his time to discuss it either.

carsten888
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by carsten888 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:22 am

He doesn't want a manual, he only wants the wiki
thats odd. Maybe publish it yourself on your site? viva internet! ;)

shandman
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by shandman » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:26 am

This is definitely something I'd like to see get into the core, with the advance of Wordpress and other similar scripts the "simple content" CMS genre is becoming crowded. Mambo nay Joomla's talent was always that it was always on the cutting edge of providing a simple/easy way for the average bloke/me to put up a site comparable to the big guys. The extension system worked well to this point and will continue to do so (always gonna be some people who want the fast food type of lunch) but with the advent of so many new types of content we are entering the period of complex content and if Joomla is to maintain its position as THE people's CMS I think the devs are going to have to contemplate a better path. As someone stated earlier Drupal is just getting so attractive now...I don't know but I think CCK is the driving force behind it's rise.

On the other hand with so many people here below the dev level thinking this would be a great idea I think this may be the straw that broke the camel's back and we could be looking at a reason to fork, evolution has always been driven by an animal looking to do better in its environment. Been testing JoomSuite Content and I have to say, those features in a core Joomla is where I think we need to head.

PS. Thanks unleash.it for deciding to take the lead on this.

unleash.it
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by unleash.it » Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:43 am

PS. Thanks unleash.it for deciding to take the lead on this.
Hey thanks for the support. I never meant to try to take the lead on it, but I guess that's how it might appear. I think your comment was very intelligent and I agree with you almost 100%.

Lets just ask, what is a content management system anyway? Beyond the success of how many people happen to be using it, are we forgetting one the main reasons Joomla is used for? Think about the end user, the client and users of the web site. Sure, Joomla is many things to many people. I do think Joomla is the "CMS of the People", and that to me gives it it's charm. But I do agree that the leadership has seemed to have lost course a bit on listening to the people who use it...actually not just us Joomla users, but the wider technology world as well. You DO NOT see a lot of raving about Joomla by mainstream technology people. Why? Because they are smart enough to understand that Joomla is doing it's own thing..and doesn't care much what anyone else thinks.

"It will happen when it happens"

That I think says it all. So who am I to be so ungrateful as to speak up about a gift horse? After all, Joomla has helped me significantly. Well you see... I've invested over a year and a half in it, and it's not easy to go elsewhere at this point. Joomla has a lot of great people, things going for it, etc. Also, I HAVE tried to help. But I'm just not one to help in ways (such as the wiki) that I think are a waste of time. I do have experience, and I prefer to put my energy into something that makes sense. I have tried, and not only turned down but shown a lot of disrespect.

I know this is probably pissing off some people, but if you take a harder look and decide not to take it personally, it could help make Joomla a better place. There are many different opinions as people here. But I suggest listening to your users more. Give us the time of day and we will support you. Don't under estimate what non-programmers can do for you. Check out my new blog, or example: http://jasongallagher.org/blog/website- ... iller.html.

You don't have to do everything we say, but listen to us and reason with us. But why should you have to listen, when you're giving it way free? If you were a commercial company, you simply couldn't stay in business by ignoring all the calls for semantic output, a better category system, this topic, etc. Yet you're not commercial and it is free. So you tell us we can become members of the "community" by helping out. Yet when we do, we still are not taken seriously. So what, in this system of doing things (that wouldn't be a problem if you were a commercial company), we're now stuck with your narrow view of how you want things to go? And what's with the secrecy about everything? Be transparent and the love will come back to you. I myself would much prefer to work together, as a team, than be divisive. Trust me, I'm not the only one who thinks exactly the same thing. There are many... just not too many who would tell you. ;)

unleash.it
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by unleash.it » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:54 am

Well a ho ho, ho me harties! Well it looks like I was a we bit busy you see, making all of Joomla walk the plank! Looksy like International Talk Like A Pirate Day passed me by like a great white whale on a rum hunt. Ahhh, me lads and lassies, Shreive me! Harrrg. Tis only my favorite day of the year...ah next ta Grampa Bartholemew Straightbeard's an'yall feast on a cruise ship day course... arrg and te dat I say it gain, Shrieve Me!

Ok, well... Sqwak. Sqwack! SQUACK! Now that I'm all finished swabbin thar poop deck, here's a piece of news for ye all that'll scare the ghost right outs a ya. Ye see, this here pirate between swillings ye see, has been a beta testing a new component for Joomla some of ye ave a heard a, called bContent. A yo ho ho hoe... squak..ahh SQUAWK! Shiver me timberrrrs! Akk... Ahhhrack... This little thingy is lookin' to be quite a nice little privateer. Oh yesse yes. Me thinks its time ta tink 'bout burryin some cash CCK! A ha ha Ha ha HAAAH! A ho ho HA!! Causy... the high seas may soon be a red wid Joomla pirits hot on yer tail!

a Ha ha ha ha... Arrrrg. A ha ha ha HA HO..HAARRGG! A ha ha ha Ha HA HA HA HAA.SQUACK!

Return to “Feature Requests - White Papers - Archived”