Idea: Multi-lingual site with onfly translation data fetchig

edo888
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Idea: Multi-lingual site with onfly translation data fetchig

Post by edo888 » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:09 am

In the counties, where English is not the primary language, it is always necessary to create multi-language sites. The feature is possible to integrate into Joomla. I see the following solution: to make it possible to write translations (as many languages as necessary) in the administrator’s interface; then either, to load all the languages every time, or to load just the regional languages (e.g. for Armenia, it is Armenian and Russian) along with English (default), switching the languages on fly and reading from the server. In the first case, the site is heavier, but it is easier to change languages. In the second case, the site is lighter, hence faster, but it will take a little longer to change the language. :)
Best regards, Edvard Ananyan
https://gtranslate.com - GTranslate - Multilingual Website Solutions

Bob76
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: Idea: Multi-lingual site with onfly translation data fetchig

Post by Bob76 » Tue May 27, 2008 8:29 am

The component would be the ultimate solution if all the translations created can be indexed by the search engines.

I used jtrans pro it used to do this but something happened to it and it does not do that anymore also there is no answer from the author.

Your components works great and if you can do that i believe it is a very lucrative and sell able component.

And I will be the first to buy... ;)

Bob

edo888
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Re: Idea: Multi-lingual site with onfly translation data fetchig

Post by edo888 » Tue May 27, 2008 8:56 am

Hi Bob,

thanks for kind words, but now I'm very busy to create it, and it'll take long time doing it, so
when it'll be available (I hope), I'll announce about it.
Best regards, Edvard Ananyan
https://gtranslate.com - GTranslate - Multilingual Website Solutions

Return to “Proposed projects”