my website generates slow MySQL queries.

This forum is for issues with installing Joomla! on IIS webservers.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
elkoraelyom
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

my website generates slow MySQL queries.

Post by elkoraelyom » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:51 am

i have a big problem my website gets internal server error when number of visitors are 1500 online or 2000 online visitor at the same time .

actually i have a dedicated server that has 12 cache memory ! and the problem is very clear , and wastes a lot of visitors ! and money !

my host is : Site-Ground company that told me the problem in slow MYSQL queries

my site domain is : http://www.yallashare.com

this what the host company told me and please need urgent help :)

Below is an excerpt of some of the slow queries generated by your websites:

SELECT a.referreid, SUM(a.points) AS sumpoints, u.username AS username, u.name AS name FROM jos_alpha_userpoints_details AS a, jos_alpha_userpoints AS aup, jos_users AS u WHERE aup.referreid=a.referreid AND aup.userid=u.id AND a.approved='1' AND a.status='1' AND aup.referreid!='AUPRR-HANI' GROUP BY a.referreid ORDER BY sumpoints DESC LIMIT 10
Executed 3 min ago for 3 sec on Database --> unknown.
SELECT a.referreid, SUM(a.points) AS sumpoints, u.username AS username, u.name AS name FROM jos_alpha_userpoints_details AS a, jos_alpha_userpoints AS aup, jos_users AS u WHERE aup.referreid=a.referreid AND aup.userid=u.id AND a.approved='1' AND a.status='1' AND aup.referreid!='AUPRR-HANI' GROUP BY a.referreid ORDER BY sumpoints DESC LIMIT 10
Executed 3 min ago for 3 sec on Database --> unknown.
Executed 1 min ago for 6 sec on Database --> unknown.
Executed 0 min ago for 4 sec on Database --> unknown.
Executed 0 min ago for 4 sec on Database --> unknown.
Executed 0 min ago for 6 sec on Database --> unknown.

Please, note that slow queries are not part of the normal website operation and they are usually due to large or not properly designed MySQL databases or query logic.

rtenny
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: my website generates slow MySQL queries.

Post by rtenny » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:07 pm

You are in the wrong forum. None of the tables are from Joomla. You use a component called alphapoints. They are the reason for your problem. You need yo speak to them.

tanko25
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: my website generates slow MySQL queries.

Post by tanko25 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:04 pm

Please help me on this please
Thank you

Return to “Joomla! 1.5 on IIS webserver”