Site Access to Post Review

Here you can contact the editors of our Resources site, as well as access infomation relating to this site.
tomwi
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Site Access to Post Review

Post by tomwi » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:18 pm

I can successfully login to the main page using "tomwi" and my password. When I go to the extensions directory I get an access denied message. I click on the reset password link and enter my email "[email protected]". It says that address is not in the data base. So I try to register for a "new" login. When I enter "[email protected]" it says that email is in use. Can you help me get access or direct me to someone that can? Thank you, Tom

brad
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Site Access to Post Review

Post by brad » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:11 am

What is the URL of the site you are trying to access?

tomwi
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by tomwi » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:57 pm

http://joomla.org and sign into the forums. It appears that I have two IDs - tomwi (that I am logged in with now on the forums) and DBear that was generated when I requested my login ID. I have access now to the forums which was my original question BUT have to login as DBear. You can close my post but I think someone needs to work on site access. I don't see a reason to have a different login for accessing the forum and to post extension reviews.

brad
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Post by brad » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:29 pm

The forum and extensions site are completely separate sites. You will need separate logins for each.

jigneshkumar
I've been banned!

Post by jigneshkumar » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:23 pm

you need sepret login for each website.

Return to “resources.joomla.org - Feedback/Information”