Issue section not working properly

A place to discuss and manage all matters related to the Joomla! Community Magazine.
hefesto
Joomla! Hero
Joomla! Hero

Issue section not working properly

Post by hefesto » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:13 am

I've noticed that whenever you click on any of the available issues in the "Issues" section, the first article shown always corresponds to last month's issue.

Also, "in this issue" module in the right shows last month issue's articles, instead of the articles corresponding to the selected moth's issue.

Is that intentional?
Spanish forum local moderator
Twitter: @isidrobaq
Comunidad Joomla de España: https://joomlaes.org
NO atiendo peticiones privadas de soporte. Por favor, pregunta en los foros.

porwig
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Re: Issue section not working properly

Post by porwig » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:16 pm

Hi hefesto,

When I click on any issue in the issue section, I see a list of all articles for that issue in the main body of the page.

However, the "In this issue" menu module currently always displays article links for the current issue. We hope in the near future to change that, so that the "In this issue" menu module will display article links for the selected issue.

I hope that is responsive to your question!

Best regards,
Paul Orwig

hefesto
Joomla! Hero
Joomla! Hero

Re: Issue section not working properly

Post by hefesto » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:16 pm

Hello Paul. Thanks for your reply.
porwig wrote:When I click on any issue in the issue section, I see a list of all articles for that issue in the main body of the page.
Yes, but the first one in that list is always from september's issue, at least that's what I see... I've attached a capture from July's issue.
porwig wrote: However, the "In this issue" menu module currently always displays article links for the current issue. We hope in the near future to change that, so that the "In this issue" menu module will display article links for the selected issue.
Oh, it's ok. I reported it just in case it was an unwanted, unknown behaviour ;).
porwig wrote: I hope that is responsive to your question!
Sure it is. Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Spanish forum local moderator
Twitter: @isidrobaq
Comunidad Joomla de España: https://joomlaes.org
NO atiendo peticiones privadas de soporte. Por favor, pregunta en los foros.

Return to “magazine.joomla.org - Feedback/Information”