Cant login.

General questions relating to Joomla! 2.5. Note: All 1.6 and 1.7 releases have reached end of life and should be updated to 2.5. There are other boards for more specific help on Joomla! features and extensions.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you should use this tool to help you post.
marchelo
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Cant login.

Post by marchelo » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:26 pm

Hello,
Few days before I reported that after the update to 2.5.4, I wasnt able to login into my website.
Checking these forum, I saw that people had the "almost" same problem, but not "exactly" the same.

In my case, I can login in 2.5.4 and 2.5.3 version with local server. So, I discard a version problem.

My situation is:
After upload the whole site, I can login into my web (front and back end, both). I can do whatever I want. But, when I close the web browser, and few minutes after, I cant login into my website anymore. No at back end, no in front end. No error message, no nothing.

Its probably something with bad configuration, but I cant find what is the problem
Ive re upload the configuration file, with the debug mode on, so we can check the queries, or extra information so anyone can help me to find the problem.

Actually, is running 2.5.3, in godaddy servers

All help will be great.
Thank you

You can try to login with user/pass: test/test. There is a login button here

Edit:
Plugin auth joomla is ON, ldap and gmail OFF
.htaccess hasnt been changed from default.

marchelo
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

[SOLVED] Re: Cant login.

Post by marchelo » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:10 pm

I found the problem. Ive setted the cookie but no the path, so, I couldnt login.
deleting the cookie name fixed the login problem

Return to “General Questions/New to Joomla! 2.5”