Blank page being displayed when submenu is clicked on

General questions relating to Joomla! 2.5. Note: All 1.6 and 1.7 releases have reached end of life and should be updated to 2.5. There are other boards for more specific help on Joomla! features and extensions.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you should use this tool to help you post.
superbob54
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Blank page being displayed when submenu is clicked on

Post by superbob54 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:35 am

Hello All,
I am a newbie with Joomla and I have issues with my sub menus. I have created categories, some articles, and menus and sub menus for my site and when I click on the sub-menus in the dropdown it opens to a blank page. I have tried many different things to see what I am doing wrong without any success.
I have searched the internet, [youtube], and here on the Joomla forums and documentation page and so far I have not been able to find any information about configuring sub menus to point to category blog content or whatever the path I need to point the menu to. I have three Joomla books that I have also looked through for some type of answers but have not seen anything regarding this issue.
Since the page is going to have lots of deals or articles on it I figured it would be category blog but maybe I'm wrong. That's why I am asking for your help.
I know it's me and I am sure I am not doing something right but I sure could use some ideas or help with this to point what I am doing wrong.
I have been struggling with this issue for a week now and about ready to pull what little hair I have left on my head.
My site is http://www.costcutterdeals.com. You can see when you click on either product or the top menus and then click on the sub menu it goes to a blank page.

Thank you very much for your help!

Return to “General Questions/New to Joomla! 2.5”