Home Page Fonts Suddenly Enlarges

General questions relating to Joomla! 2.5. Note: All 1.6 and 1.7 releases have reached end of life and should be updated to 2.5. There are other boards for more specific help on Joomla! features and extensions.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you should use this tool to help you post.
lordwhizy
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Home Page Fonts Suddenly Enlarges

Post by lordwhizy » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:48 am

Hi, I suddenly noticed my home page (featured article page) font got very big. All the text including modules tripled in size. Every other page is acting normal, just that featured article page. My last major activity was i installed jcomment, even when i disable jcomment it does not change. I had to take the page out for UX convenience. How can i fixed this, cos i really need a featured article page.

RJK
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Re: Home Page Fonts Suddenly Enlarges

Post by RJK » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:36 am

It would be useful to have a link to see and investigate the problem better. It sounds like as a result of an article being featured, a different piece of CSS is taking precedence and giving it a larger font size. If that's the case it's easily identified with Firebug (free addon for Firefox).

Can you post a link?

Return to “General Questions/New to Joomla! 2.5”