Looking for clean product catalog extension

General questions relating to Joomla! 2.5. Note: All 1.6 and 1.7 releases have reached end of life and should be updated to 2.5. There are other boards for more specific help on Joomla! features and extensions.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you should use this tool to help you post.
Torgock
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Looking for clean product catalog extension

Post by Torgock » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:41 pm

Hi, I'm looking for an easy to use product display catalog extension that has a nice clean layout.

I've tried hika shop and virtue mart and the layout of the product page just does not work for me, feels very bare bones, i know i can customize it but i feel that will take too long to get to an adequate state.

I did however like the product layout of eshop but since they have recently been hacked i do not feel confident using that particular extension.

Just wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of a nice clean catalog extension, I would like the option of turning price on and off for each product. prefer paid extension if the quality and look is above average.

Thanks

jackrabbit
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Re: Looking for clean product catalog extension

Post by jackrabbit » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:45 pm

Any (or most) component installed will adapt to your template styling. Use J2Store. It uses the core Joomla articles and categories as the cart so the display should blend in.
See http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions ... cart/19687
Reset Joomla super user password and username simply | http://cmsenergizer.com/website-energy- ... d-remotely

jcms
I've been banned!

Re: Looking for clean product catalog extension

Post by jcms » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:03 am

Joomshopping is also good. You can search more extensions or edit CSS for nice layout.

Return to “General Questions/New to Joomla! 2.5”