Problem only in 1st administration page of joomla 3

Discussion regarding Joomla! 2.5 Performance issues.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
dc03kks
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Problem only in 1st administration page of joomla 3

Post by dc03kks » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:23 am

Hi all,

i have a very strange problem,,, i m certain that is a server issue maybe with missing settings on httpd.conf ??dont know.. cause i set it up by myself,,, but it was working fine when suddenly stopped. Bear in mind that in localhost and another server on the air (from a hosting company) is working fine only on this server that i made by myself the settings,,, the /administrator page after logging shows no formation of the page,(only the 1st page that is system/control panel),,
sc3.jpg
as i said is working fine in localhost and another server who is hosted by a company only on this server the page is like is loosing formation only the 1st administration page system/control panel..

Please!!!please!!! some help!,,,any ideas ?? something please!! cause i dont know what to do/// :( :( :( :( :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

iextensions
I've been banned!

Re: Problem only in 1st administration page of joomla 3

Post by iextensions » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:40 am

maybe have conflict with javascript or lost some files, so the layout is broken.
Use firebug and check conflict js.
Set error_reporting to maximum in configuration.php file.

Return to “Performance - Joomla! 2.5”