Problem with English content

General questions regarding the use of languages in Joomla! 2.5.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
weblimon
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Problem with English content

Post by weblimon » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:16 pm

Hello!
I am using Joomla! 2.5.6 + Joomlart template + sh404sef. Multilanguage site with Russian and English language. Russian content displays perfectly with sh404sef and without, but when I click on English main menu it's redirected to Russian content. That happen when I use sh404sef.
When I turn off sh404sef and activate standard Joomla language filter in English version on my site I don't see latest materials, popular materials, and when I click on a category it's displayed only information about category, but not a material list.
My site is http://dieza.net
I set up multilanguage with instructions, I had read book about Joomla 2.5, try whit Beez2 template - same problem. Sh404sef support says that I must fix multilanguage problem with standard Joomla plugins. Please help me or tell what it can be?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

infograf768
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Problem with English content

Post by infograf768 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:55 am

It is quite impossible to help you with sh404sef in the way.

Make sure first that you have followed exactly the tutorial (you have access to back-end there to check how it is done)
http://multilingual.demojoomla.com/mult ... steps.html
Jean-Marie Simonet / infograf
---------------------------------
ex-Joomla Translation Coordination Team • ex-Joomla! Production Working Group

weblimon
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: Problem with English content

Post by weblimon » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:08 am

Thank you for answer!
I don't ask to help me with sh404sef. In attachments screenshots I'm using standard Joomla plugins. I'd checked one more time - settings are the same. Maybe I have problems with English language module. Can I reinstall it? And how?

Return to “Language - Joomla! 2.5”