Load En-Au and En-US are fail

General questions regarding the use of languages in Joomla! 2.5.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
saovry
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Load En-Au and En-US are fail

Post by saovry » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:38 am

I installed language and uninstall it again and again. Now my site gets the problem. Now my file. How could I can solve the message above and And the delete the circle number 3 and 4.

Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

imanickam
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Load En-Au and En-US are fail

Post by imanickam » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:55 am

I have tested the en-AU and en-US language packs for Joomla! 2.5.22 (i.e., en-AU_joomla_lang_full_2.5.22v1 and en-US_joomla_lang_full_2.5.22v1 respectively) and found an issue with the language pack en-AU.

The problem is in the file pkg_en-AU.xml. In the tab <files>...</files>, the id (in both administrator and site) is specified as en-US instead of en-AU. Once I changed id (both for administrator and site) to en-AU and repacked, the language pack works fine.

Code: Select all

<files>
        <file type="language" client="administrator" id="en-AU">admin_en-AU.zip</file>
        <file type="language" client="site" id="en-AU">site_en-AU.zip</file>
</files>
I will bring this to the attention of the appropriate language coordinator.
Ilagnayeru (MIG) Manickam | இளஞாயிறு மாணிக்கம்
Joomla! - Global Moderators Team | Joomla! Core - Tamil (தமிழ்) Translation Team Coordinator
Former Joomla! Translations Coordination Team Lead
Eegan - Support the poor and underprivileged

saovry
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by saovry » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:51 am

I am using Joomla 2.5.27. Could you tell me how could I solves the problems, please. Could you tell me the detail to solve it?

imanickam
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Post by imanickam » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:53 pm

Suggest trying the following:

(a) For the language pack en-US, use the language pack en-US_joomla_lang_full_2.5.22v1.zip from the repository http://joomlacode.org/gf/project/jtrans ... ge_id=5642. Download the language pack and install it just like any other Joomla! extension (in the Extension Manager.)

(b) For the language pack en-AU, download the attached language pack and install it just like any other Joomla! extension.

There could be few language strings missing. However, it should not have an impact on the site.

Note: I have already notified the language coordinator for the en-AU and en-US languages about this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ilagnayeru (MIG) Manickam | இளஞாயிறு மாணிக்கம்
Joomla! - Global Moderators Team | Joomla! Core - Tamil (தமிழ்) Translation Team Coordinator
Former Joomla! Translations Coordination Team Lead
Eegan - Support the poor and underprivileged

Return to “Language - Joomla! 2.5”