SEO? Not sure!

Discuss Search Engine Optimization in relation to Joomla! 2.5. This forum will also have discussions on SEF/SEO Joomla! 2.5 extensions.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
agapiouc
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

SEO? Not sure!

Post by agapiouc » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:08 pm

Hi, I had a problem with the links of my site and i followed the instructions found on another post regarding seo and url rewritting.
The links worked and url rewritting but now none of the pics and photos I had don't load.

Can you help me fix this?

You can check the site in www.oiserraioi.com

Thanx
I am a newbie with joomla so pls be patient!

warrencreative
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: SEO? Not sure!

Post by warrencreative » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:01 pm

I don't getting you, please explain it properly that what you want to know so that some could help you.

Regards
Please read forum rules regarding signatures: http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=65

agapiouc
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by agapiouc » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:59 am

it's ok i fixed it, downgrading to godaddy from Windows plan to Linux made the whole structure case sensitive so when i renamed my folders everything worked.

Thanx for your reply though!

mrtuyendragon
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by mrtuyendragon » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:31 am

Don't forget to check that you've got the joomla plugin which submits each post to Google, and setup a Google Alert search for your name.
Private detective: http://thamtubachtin.net

Return to “Search Engine Optimization (Joomla! SEO) in Joomla! 2.5”