atomic theme in joomla 1.6

Everything to do with Joomla! 2.5 templates and templating.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Mittul
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

atomic theme in joomla 1.6

Post by Mittul » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:50 am

hello .. i have installed joomla 1.6 on my local pc in wamp server 2.1 and on windows xp 2 OS.

now .. i have commented everything and made my page white blank by uncommenting the side bars through mytemplate/index.php

so what i have done here .. now i can only see if i made articles and show out on the page. nothing apart from that. i have commented the footer and eveything.

now what problem m facing here is whatever content i have been creating, its automatically showing on the left side but "padding-left:5px" something like this CSS is being used and due to that m not able to write my content exactly to the left side.

m facing this problem in P , TABLE,SPAN,DIV and in everywhere ..

i have searched out fully through FIREBUG as i know CSS very well.

but in my STYLE.CSS , template.CSS my all paddings are 0px, if its there in the CSS file.

i m just not able to get it why its still not working.

please tell me what to do here in my atomic theme to make it work for PADDINGS ..

PLEASE HELP ME ..

sone12
Joomla! Champion
Joomla! Champion

Re: atomic theme in joomla 1.6

Post by sone12 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:59 am

Mod note: Topic moved to » Default template: Atomic in Joomla! 1.7 / Joomla! 1.6
Kristian P. Granrud

Return to “Templates for Joomla! 2.5”