JW CLEAN PRO J1.5 Theme - Similar available in J2.5?

Everything to do with Joomla! 2.5 templates and templating.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
ywncyber
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

JW CLEAN PRO J1.5 Theme - Similar available in J2.5?

Post by ywncyber » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:50 pm

Hello all,

For many years I have been using a theme called JW CLEAN PRO. (albeit a customized version).

I have shyed away from migrating to J2.5 although I've known in the back of my mind that I need to, for the following reasons:-

1. JW Clean Pro doesnt have a release after 1.5 and the theme doesnt work in 2.5
2. I'm not as technically fluent as I once was, a bit out of touch with editing stuff and setting things up, as I dont work in I.T and haven't played at Joomla design etc for years,

My website can be seen in its existing 1.5 setup at http://www.themariobros DOT net - I am very happy with how the modified version of JW CLEAN PRO that is currently there looks.

I am basically wondering if
1. Anyone knows where I might be able to get a very similar theme for Joomla 2.5 (2 columns on the right, nice clean content area on the left, main menu items at the top) Pretty much exactly like I have now but compatible with the new Joomla
2. Does anyone know if JW Clean Pro will ever have a new version?
3. Is there anyone who might be able to offer a service whereby they can make a Joomla 2.5 Theme look like my old theme for a fee?

I would appreciate any input on the above, my site is due to be migrated on Friday into Joomla 2.5 - and I dont want it to look as dreadful as it does on its current testing server.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Best regards

Luke

Return to “Templates for Joomla! 2.5”