Breezingform throws slow server response

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 2.5.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
jlefebvre
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Breezingform throws slow server response

Post by jlefebvre » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:27 pm

Hi, I have hired a developer to review our site because a couple months ago our adwords quality score dropped from an average of 7 to an average of 4 which caused our advertising to almost double. Most of my ads were linked to a product pages which contains breezingfroms with the vmcustom plugin.

this is what the devloper said >

1. The breezing form component you use for your order form has a very slow response time. when I used the Joomla debug profiler to check your site and it clocked an average time of 5 seconds between the afterRoute and afterDispatch events. You might want to discuss this with the developer of that component to see if he/she can provide some insight into the matter and offer any resolution.

I have absolutely confirmed that a change in one of the Breezingforms updates has caused this problem I had an old backup of the site with breezingforms 1.8.2 so uploaded it and tested it and the afterRoute and afterDispatch was only .069 seconds.

So I created a mirror copy of my production site and copied the old 1.8.2 files to the breezingforms component folder and the speed immediately came back. the afterRoute and afterDispatch was only .069 seconds.

I don't want to use the old build because of the security issues that were found and patched but I need that speed. It is costing me thousands of dollars extra for adword advertising because of the slow server response.

I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this with breezing forms and if you have found a solution. I have contacted the developer and have a paid support account but as usual... I seldom get a response.

Does anyone know which files create the form on the page? I don't even know where to start.

bluetongue1
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: Breezingform throws slow server response

Post by bluetongue1 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:36 am

Hi,

Did you get any response to this? Breeze forms seems to be very very slow load on my site www.inflightworldtravel.com.au

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 2.5”