On the search for 2 Extensions

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 2.5.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
extravert
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

On the search for 2 Extensions

Post by extravert » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:11 pm

So the first extension I would love to find a joomla equivalent for is one I used to use in Rapidweaver which was created by Henk Vriselaar. It was part of a template he created for RW called Interior Motion:

http://www.henkvrieselaar.com/Themes/interior/

The idea is that you can have a long article, and simply holding the mouse over the article gets the article to scroll down fluidly. You do not have to grab a scroll bar, LOVE THIS! Anything like it in the joomla family?

Second extension I search for: (kinda want to say I saw something like it before, not sure where): I need to display a plan view of an architectural development and be able to scroll over a house in the development and have that open a link or a box or another page revealing the info on that particular house within the development. Any ideas for me here? The plan view image will not be an aerial photo, it will be a handrawn color pencil image or something to that effect, (if it matters).
Thanks so much!

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 2.5”