HTML5 Video Player - MediaElement - WidgetKit Media Player

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 2.5.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
basmts
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

HTML5 Video Player - MediaElement - WidgetKit Media Player

Post by basmts » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:07 pm

I recently downloaded and installed the Yootheme WidgetKit Media Player, which uses MediaElement.js, to my Joomla Yootheme Master Theme. Unfortunately, I am running into a small problem. When I go into the Widgetkit and click "enable javascript" the controls (play/pause, volume, expand to fullscreen) disappear. If I click on "disable javascript" the controls appear, but the player no longer properly fits tablets and mobile devices (even if I set width="100%" or class="size-auto"). The widgetkit was designed to work JavaScript enabled. Now I have made sure mime type is set up for svg images and I have checked all the system requirements. I have verified that JavaScript works on my site. I also searched and did not find any jQuery errors (no multiple jQuery requests). I am completely confused at this point. Any help would be much appreciated!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

simit
I've been banned!

Re: HTML5 Video Player - MediaElement - WidgetKit Media Play

Post by simit » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:42 pm

hi
Please advise what source you can get the full version widgetkit component joomla! I get 2.5 for free?
I placed the downloaded file in the attachment
http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=626&t=809521
Dear friend, if you have a file full version please attach widgetkit component
Thank you.

etlomb77
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: HTML5 Video Player - MediaElement - WidgetKit Media Play

Post by etlomb77 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:30 pm

Hi, I wanted to bring this topic to the top of the list, since I have the exact same problem than Basmts. Did anyone find a solution to this problem? I deactivated Javascript for now, but I can't leave it like this, since a lot of people are still using old dated browsers that don't have HTML5 capabilities. I have looked around and didn't find solutions yet.

An answer will be really appreciated.

The page I want to display video and audio properly: http://sdarm.ca/index.php/sermon

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 2.5”