Problem icagenda facebook link

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 2.5.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Ariannabio
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Problem icagenda facebook link

Post by Ariannabio » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:16 am

5 month use the component ICAgenda, for the first few months everything is ok, from early June, however, if I share it on facebook or twitter an event the link does not appear. I only know the name of the site without general ability to insert images or anything else. I am attaching sample image. Before it has always worked. I thought it was to update, and a few days later came the notification of a new update and I installed it. But nothing has changed. I checked the pictures, small, little heavy and correct names. I checked the appointments already entered (note that those shared before the problem if I share them re appear, probably facebook keeps memory of those) I removed entered appointments up to 3 days before the problem started to see if it was the fault of one of those but nothing. I moved the calendar module as suggested but nothing from them. I checked all the images of the events already included in icagenda and are all small, not heavy, and with the correct names without spaces or more and jpeg. All the rest of the site works. By doing debugging of a link is the result: Object at URL 'http://www.savonagraffiti.it/tutti-gli- ... glish.html' of type 'website' is invalid Because a required property 'og: title' of type 'string' was not provided.
The computer that supports me on the layout says that "on the template I did tableless so it should not affect the question." Changed the template of the component and using that basis the problem persists.
The site in question is www.savonagraffiti.it and to access the component and menu item to the right of the appointments you click on the "to do in the city" "da fare in città"
Any suggestion is welcome'm running out of ideas and I need to work that functions well, being a site of a municipality. Thank you: (
I am attaching pictures of how the links appear on fb
Help..:(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 2.5”