superfish module works fine, until I set it to specific page

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 2.5.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
bitRockStar91
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

superfish module works fine, until I set it to specific page

Post by bitRockStar91 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:29 am

Hello,

I've modified the Superfish menu module for Joomla, version 4, to fit my personal needs. What I've done is, I took the CSS file and added it into a PHP file, so that all the CSS settings are variable and I can set them up differently in the administrator screen. This way, I could make the menu look whatever way I want.

As I've done this, everything had been working just perfectly fine, and it looked really good. The thing is, as soon as I change the settings from "display on every page" to "display on selected pages", the entire layout messes up. So, where it would normally take my settings for the width, height, color etc etc, it doesn't do anything. I also don't get any errors in Google Chrome developer tools.

I'm kind of stuck here and I figured there'd be a lot of experienced module developers here, so I was hoping someone would have a good answer.

Thanks in advance.

Denn

bitRockStar91
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: superfish module works fine, until I set it to specific

Post by bitRockStar91 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:40 am

Same problem if I manually select to display it ON ALL selected pages.

It seems as if it no longer takes in the variables that it DOES take when it is set to display on all pages.

jcms
I've been banned!

Re: superfish module works fine, until I set it to specific

Post by jcms » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:30 pm

you can check the javascript conflict.

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 2.5”