wamp server no joomla 1.6?

Joomla versions 2.5, 1.7 and 1.6 are all end-of-life since December 31st 2014 and are no longer supported. Please use Joomla 3.x instead.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
rafaelrony
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

wamp server no joomla 1.6?

Post by rafaelrony » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:53 pm

Well, I did the installation of joomla 1.6.1 in wamp, installed normally, but when I install the template, and the language pack appeared the following error message: "JFolder:: create: Could not create directory Unable to create destination ". faced with this hindrance deleted the installation and redid it, but had no success whatsoever. then I created an installation with joomla 1.6.0, E VENTS the same error. very angry uninstall the wamp. and installed xampp, but the same error happened, then uninstall xampp, and again installed the WAMP, and did an installation of joomla1.5.22 and functioned normally, I decided to reinstall joomla1.6.1 continues with the same error ("JFolder: : create: Could not create directory Unable to create destination "). why not work?

Return to “Installation Joomla! 2.5”