Need to modify home page text

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! 2.5 site? This is the spot for you.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
baptistan
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Need to modify home page text

Post by baptistan » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:10 pm

Hello everybody :D ,

I am struggling on a Joomla website.

the website address is here : http://www.energyxtreme.net

On the first home page, There is a section called "Idle reduction technologies", just under the slideshow.
The section starts where the title "idle reduction technologies" is and stops when the little white designs are appearing with the 3 columns.

I would like to change this section or at least the text of this section.

I searched on the Administrator side (articles / components / plugins) of Joomla, i searched in the source code, i searched on the index.html of the actual joomla template.

I can't find the text and i can't find where i am supposed to be going to modify it.

I'm stuck on that since a while and i was hoping that you could help me on finding it thanks to the source code of the web page ?

Thanks For your help and for your time :D .

Best regards,

Bap

BMM01
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Re: Need to modify home page text

Post by BMM01 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:48 pm

If you add a "?tp=01" after your website address, this will show you the positions.

The section you want to edit is in position "home-page" so you should then be able to filter your search by position for this value.

Hopefully this will help you find what you're trying to edit.

Return to “Administration Joomla! 2.5”