Most read articles - but in the last month

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! 2.5 site? This is the spot for you.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
daverii
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Most read articles - but in the last month

Post by daverii » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:02 am

Is there a tip for showing the articles which have been most viewed in the last month?

I can see how to do most viewed in all time and how to order arbitrarily by using article order. That means that I could use Analytics once a week to rearrange the article order to reflect most viewed in the past month. But is there a way of doing that inside Joomla! ?

Thanks
Tony Davis

Wengen, Switzerland

matt777
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Re: Most read articles - but in the last month

Post by matt777 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:46 pm

Hi not to sure if this is what you are looking for, but a lot of people never change the standered admin template. I use mission control and arrange the modules on the site dashboard. At least with this you can get some admin statistical data 5 being depending on what programs you are using:

Latest items (K2)
Popular items (K2)
Most commented item (K2)
Latest comments (k2)
Statistics (K2)

Latest Comments
Latest Loged in Users
Top 5 popular Articles (Joomla)
Top 5 Added Articles (Jooma)

I have tried lots of analytical componets but i can not think of anything component that will give you article statistics.
Eastern Odyssey | http://www.easternodyssey.com The Definitive Guide to Asia

Return to “Administration Joomla! 2.5”