Front end login redirects to blank page?

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! 2.5 site? This is the spot for you.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Regin
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Front end login redirects to blank page?

Post by Regin » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:14 am

Hi

Installed jomsocial on my site, but noticed after a few attempts that I can create a user, but when I try to login with this new user, then I can't - I'm just presented with a blank page. Tried to debug too, but no errors are displayed.

Did some further testing, and realized, that even with my admin login, I can not logout of jomsocial or with the regular joomla form login button.

I've done extensive investigation into my problem, but really can't figure out what is wrong anymore, and I therefore wondered, if maybe there was some kind of conflict between the joomla login form and the jomsocial login form?

Have any of you had problems with frontend login, resulting in blank page? With or witout installing 3rd party extensions like jomsocial?

Best regards
Regin

ranwilli
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Front end login redirects to blank page?

Post by ranwilli » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:43 am

Have you tested the Jom Social login module? I think it's called "Hello Me"?
Don't HACK the Joomla! core, Instead "Extend" and/or "Override."
Stay ON the update path.
https://harpervance.com

Return to “Administration Joomla! 2.5”