Removing Header from all pages but features

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! 2.5 site? This is the spot for you.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
sprinkle
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Removing Header from all pages but features

Post by sprinkle » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:47 am

Hello , a long while ago i asked for help removing the header from all pages but featured and i recieved the code to change.

www.bocahydro.com

It worked and everyone was happy until i updated my joomla recently and it reset it.

I tried putting it back in the template and it worked again but im having a problem with some pictures not being centered.

Anyone know how i can fix this? can i just put in a fresh beez5 CSS and try to do it again?

I tried restoring backups but apparently CSS's arent in the backups?

I posted here a few days ago and no responses and all i see are spams can anyone help please !

PM if you are shy i want to fix my header and remove font size and get pics centered properly.

Markstein
Joomla! Hero
Joomla! Hero

Re: Removing Header from all pages but features

Post by Markstein » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:58 am

Try turning off the JCH Optimize extension first then clear your Joomla and browser cache, make your edits and check the site. Once complete turn back on your compression/cache extension.

Mark

Return to “Administration Joomla! 2.5”