Lost some pictures after migrating to another server

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! 2.5 site? This is the spot for you.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
lincolndennis
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Lost some pictures after migrating to another server

Post by lincolndennis » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:43 am

HI! I have migrated the website to another server but due to some technical reason, the domain name has not been migrated to the new server yet. The new server gave me a look at the migrated website and I found that the menu bars pictures are lost. Please see the attached file. I would like to know if I need to do anything in the back end?

As the website is not built by me and I am learning Joomla, I would like to know how the main menu could use pictures to replace the words. There is even some colour change when the cursor is moved to a menu item. I may not describe well. It would be much appreciated if you can go to the website to have a try.

http://www.hkhealthisure.com/

May I know how I can make all these happen?

Thanks very much in advance!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

219jondn
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Re: Lost some pictures after migrating to another server

Post by 219jondn » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:14 pm

It doesn't look like the things you're pointing out are images at all - they look like normal menu items.

But I can't access the link you provided because the site is in offline mode.
Respectfully,
Jon Neubauer
Tweet at me @219jondn

lincolndennis
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: Lost some pictures after migrating to another server

Post by lincolndennis » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:34 pm

Thanks 219jondn for replying. I have successfully moved to another server with a new domain name.

http://www.healthisure.com/

The menu buttons have no problem now. But the buttons themselves are really pictures instead of normal menu. Please kindly take a look to see how it works. Thanks again!

Return to “Administration Joomla! 2.5”