real estate 1.5 to 1.7 ?

Joomla versions 2.5, 1.7 and 1.6 are all end-of-life since December 31st 2014 and are no longer supported. Please use Joomla 3.x instead.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
kvelentz1980as
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

real estate 1.5 to 1.7 ?

Post by kvelentz1980as » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:32 pm

I have joomla 1.7 and I want to put it Joomla Estate Agency (JEA) for real estate. I found it on joomla extensions. However it said that it is only for joomla 1.5 and when I installed it he shows me some notices. And some other errors when I try test it. Is there anyway to correct them or not???

If not, would you know something else, I prefer it to be free. I searced and for torrents but i could not find?

beededea
Joomla! Hero
Joomla! Hero

Re: real estate 1.5 to 1.7 ?

Post by beededea » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:47 pm

Yes, you build the site in Joomla 1.5 and when all the extensions you need are available for 1.7 then you start to think about upgrading. Or, you find another component that is 1.7 compatible. Sometimes it is not a nice place to be, near the cutting edge...
Yereverluvinunclebert
Steampunk widgets. Platforms of choice: Joomla 1.0/1.5, Joostina 1.2, OSCommerce
Site aims: Optimisation, Security and Solidity
http://widgets.yahoo.com/widgets/steamp ... k-calendar

Return to “Migrating and Upgrading to Joomla! 2.5”