No AdminLogin after Migration 1.5.26 -> 2.5.4

Joomla versions 2.5, 1.7 and 1.6 are all end-of-life since December 31st 2014 and are no longer supported. Please use Joomla 3.x instead.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
HerbertOtt
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

No AdminLogin after Migration 1.5.26 -> 2.5.4

Post by HerbertOtt » Thu May 31, 2012 10:13 am

I migrated from 1.5.26 to 2.5.4 using jupgrade. After making the necessary changes (templates etc) in the /jupgrade - folder (everything was fine), I copied the content of this folder to the root folder.
The site itself works properly, but when I try to enter the back-end I get this message:

Warning: require_once(/hp/bj/aa/ho/www/BadmintonUganda2/administrator/modules/mod_login/helper.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hp/bj/aa/ho/www/BadmintonUganda2/administrator/modules/mod_login/mod_login.php on line 13

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/hp/bj/aa/ho/www/BadmintonUganda2/administrator/modules/mod_login/helper.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /hp/bj/aa/ho/www/BadmintonUganda2/administrator/modules/mod_login/mod_login.php on line 13

Any idea?

HerbertOtt
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: No AdminLogin after Migration 1.5.26 -> 2.5.4

Post by HerbertOtt » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:27 am

That's right. Obviously some files got lost during the copy-process.
It's working now.

Return to “Migrating and Upgrading to Joomla! 2.5”