Joomla.com templates

Here you can contact the editors of our new template site, as well as access information relating to this site.
TomT
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Joomla.com templates

Post by TomT » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:16 am

Hi, I have no ideas what [email protected] will be about. But I couldn't find another place tp ask this question.
I like the joomla.com templates a lot and wonder if they'll be available for download. Are there plans for this?
Last edited by imanickam on Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: 2018-06-22: Locked the topic as joomla.com is no longer available and is being redirected to launch.joomla.org

TomT
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Re: Joomla.com templates

Post by TomT » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:41 am

1218 people vistited this post, so I guess I'm not the only one who is interested in the joomla.com templates. I can't find any information about it. I'm still very ethousiastic about the templates, they are the best responsive Joomla templates I've seen. Is there really no way to download them? Or find more information about how they are made?

mandville
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Post by mandville » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:39 pm

I won't nention names but the possible designer of the templates left a clue on the contact forms of the template template if you follow.
HU2HY- Poor questions = Poor answer
Un requested Help PM's will be reported, added to the foe list and possibly just deleted
{VEL Team Leader}{TM Auditor }{ Showcase & Security forums Moderator}

TomT
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by TomT » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:13 pm

You're right. I had a look at their site and will probably use one of their templates.

Thanks, Tom

Craigles700
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by Craigles700 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:59 pm

any chance I could get a hint of where to look. Or has it since been removed? I really like the corporate green template.

Return to “templates.joomla.org - Feedback/Information”