Error in blog display

tarnschaf
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Error in blog display

Post by tarnschaf » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:03 am

I found a bug in the following file of Joomla 3 alpha:
components/com_content/views/category/tmpl/blog_item.php

if show_title is true, the <div class="page-header"> is opened. However, if there is no author to be shown, it is not closed again. This breaks the layout of the following page.

I think the correct way to fix it would be checking if one of title or author should be displayed and only then open and close the div tag (as it is done for show_category in the following lines). Or, always create the DIV container and only render the contents on demand.

Btw, I know this should be reported in a bug tracker, but when I select a Joomla version there, I hit on a bug there as well:
Could not execute query [Native Error: ERROR: operator does not exist: integer = text at character 452 HINT: No operator matches the given name and argument type(s). You might need to add explicit type casts.] [User Info: SELECT frsp.package_name, frsp.frs_package_id, frsr.release_name,frsr.frs_release_id, t.tracker_name,t.tracker_id, tef.tracker_extra_field_id,tef.field_name,ti.tracker_item_id, ti.priority,ti.summary,ti.status_id,frsp.project_id FROM frs_package frsp, frs_release frsr, tracker_extra_field tef, tracker_extra_field_data tefd, tracker t, tracker_item ti WHERE frsr.frs_package_id=frsp.frs_package_id AND frsp.project_id IN (5) AND frsr.frs_release_id=tefd.field_data AND tefd.tracker_extra_field_id=tef.tracker_extra_field_id AND tefd.tracker_item_id=ti.tracker_item_id AND ti.tracker_id=t.tracker_id AND tef.field_type='8' AND frsr.is_released=false ORDER BY frsp.package_name,frsr.release_name,t.tracker_id,tef.field_name,ti.tracker_item_id]

khalilghenimi
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: Error in blog display

Post by khalilghenimi » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:18 pm

Yes, That is what i found on : Joomla 3.0.0 Beta.

See the picture in the attachment.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tarnschaf
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: Error in blog display

Post by tarnschaf » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:16 pm

Oops, of course I was referring to Joomla 3 beta 1 as well.

Return to “Joomla! 3 Beta Support”