Update joomla 3.0.2 to 3.0.3 ERROR

Need help installing Joomla! 3.x? For all Joomla! 3.x installation issues please use this forum.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10
lfdesign
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Update joomla 3.0.2 to 3.0.3 ERROR

Post by lfdesign » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:35 pm

Update joomla 3.0.2 to 3.0.3 and now have Internal Server Error in administrator and site?

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

lfdesign
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: Update joomla 3.0.2 to 3.0.3 ERROR

Post by lfdesign » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:43 pm

I solved the problem, I changed the root index.php 644 to 755 and the administrator index.php 644 to 755

mhasan1122
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: Update joomla 3.0.2 to 3.0.3 ERROR

Post by mhasan1122 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:04 pm

lfdesign wrote:Update joomla 3.0.2 to 3.0.3 and now have Internal Server Error in administrator and site?
I'm also face same kinds of problems. Please admin solve this problem.
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Return to “Installation Joomla! 3.x”