Webcron message not rendered

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! 3.x site? This is the spot for you.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
tychapogoy
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Webcron message not rendered

Post by tychapogoy » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:45 am

Dear support,
dear users,

my webcron announcements/messages, see the attachment, are not rendered on on my mail account. The raw source code is shown in the message body. They are generated by Joomla -- at least, that is what the generator meta says. It could be also the jmailalerts plugin -- that is my only component sending out messages via webcron.

When I copy the html code in the message body and save it as a file, then my browser displays it rendered, i.e. I don't see the html code anymore.

I would like to see the rendered messages in my email account. What can I do about it, please?

I would possibly try other component sending messaging via webcron (other than jmailalerts), but I don't know any. Any suggestion please?

Thank your for reading!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

leolam
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Webcron message not rendered

Post by leolam » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:50 am

Not a Joomla issue. You have to connect with the provider of the extension you use

Leo 8)
Joomla's #1 Professional Services Provider:
#Joomla Professional Support: https://gws-desk.com -
#Joomla Specialized Hosting Solutions: https://gws-host.com -

Return to “Administration Joomla! 3.x”