Admin toolbar missing and article close not working

Discussion regarding Joomla! 3.x Performance issues.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
tracyleehall
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Admin toolbar missing and article close not working

Post by tracyleehall » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:07 pm

Hi all, I may not be in the correct place, but I uninstalled all the extensions I thought did not come with the original package. So, I am just assuming it is a general problem.

I was in the process of moving my joomla site to the new server, (I had been developing on my desktop). This server is a brand new windows 2012 server that has IIS7 I believe on it. I had to bumble along at getting everything set up, so I could have did something incorrectly.

The admin tool bar is not showing up. I have the little joomla home icon on the left and the site name and setup gear on the right, but no shortcut links. When you open an article the save, save and close, and close buttons do nothing. I am lost without the toolbar not working because it is difficult to move around unless it is in the left navigation on the dashboard.

I read to clear your cache, I did that. I read to check to see if it is published and if the access settings were correct. I did that.

Is there anything else I should try??

I really could use some advice.

Thanks,

Tracy ???

Return to “Performance - Joomla! 3.x”