How To Generate Quality Backlinks for a Website

Discuss Search Engine Optimization in relation to Joomla! 3.x. This forum will also have discussions on SEF/SEO Joomla! 3.x extensions.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
gracielahuff
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: How To Generate Quality Backlinks for a Website

Post by gracielahuff » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:18 pm

Here are some of the methods to generate quality backlinks:
Writing guest posts,using infographics, using the broken link method,analysis competitors strategy for building backlinks,using forums and blog commenting and question and answer sites.

OlleN
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by OlleN » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:41 am

Remember to keep it relevant. An irrelevant link might not hurt, but it won't do you any good.

Nimit_Suri
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by Nimit_Suri » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:20 am

Hello

I think Generating back links is the most important factor for your website to rank on google search pages.Back links are generated with a ease when you have a engaging content .People love to read and if they find something interesting they are going to share and spread the word.Bookmarking,article submission ,info-graphics,video-submission ,case studies also helps in generating good amount of back links.Every industry i see are focusing on content creating because that's the only things which spread like fire .Unique and good content can make your website rank easily.But before you do all this also make sure your website is well optimized with proper title and descriptions.Promoting content and business on social media is also a important factor.But at the end of the day.Content is king.No other technique is going to help you other than content to make quality back links

changlee
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by changlee » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:54 pm

Google has "grow hair at its tongue" by saying all the time: CONTENT IS THE KING!!!

Create fantastic lovely content and, post it in a SEO friendly way at your websites, BLOGs, Social media, forums. Be social.

Thats it!!!

Blackhat backlinks seo techniques died...
If you do not programm your life, someone else will do it for you.
SMTP Newsletter APP: https://www.emailbat.com

Jonhbill
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Ask how to build backlinks page automatically

Post by Jonhbill » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:43 pm

Hello,
I'm learning to do the website, to create 1 page automatic backlinks for your website, and i using Joomla 2.5.

Thank you.

lilysmith22
I've been banned!

Post by lilysmith22 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:04 am

nehaagarwal wrote:You can post articles and press releases and give your website links to it.
Don't you think that articles are now dead for backlink purpose, rarely provide link opportunity.

prasadnair17810
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by prasadnair17810 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:00 pm

Every blogger has their own techniques for Ranking and no one reveals it. At least I can give you some source First do directory then bookmarking, Forum posting get and signatures links from it, some Web 2.0 and last Blog commenting.

aliteejay
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by aliteejay » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:22 pm

Ok, i see that it's a combination of numerous factors, but i belief you lot have given me so much ideas to at least access, update my actions, plus saving me a lot of money, appreciate all your inputs

k2bsolutions
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by k2bsolutions » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:47 am

Hi, If you want to create high-quality backlinks, do guest blogging, article sharing, and bookmarking to relevant high PageRank websites or hire SEO expert for doing this.

dasiatravels
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by dasiatravels » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:28 am

Hello,

Links control the web and links are one of the most important things to every web master. You can get Quality back links for your site from many places like, Social Networking sites, Press release, Link Exchange, with Document sharing sites, Guest Blogging, Commenting & Web 2.0.

piatraveling
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by piatraveling » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:43 pm

Use the different Search Engine Optimization back linking tools which includes Directory, Social Bookmarking, Article Posting, Forum posting, Slides sharing and press release who generate the quality back links for any website.

veecotech
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by veecotech » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:58 am

My two cents - You may install the page rank plugin to your browser to determine if the site has a good high PR to decide if you should further invest your time in.

omkarsoft
I've been banned!

Post by omkarsoft » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:25 am

7 ways to get quality backlinks to website
* Article Marketig
* Social Networking Site Profile
* Press Release
* Link Exchange
* Document Sharing Sites
* Guest Blogging
* Blog Commenting

developerdev
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by developerdev » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:55 pm

Does backlinks that are set to "nofollow" still have any impact for your SEO? I've had mixed signals on this. Some say it's a waste of time, others say it still provides some "juice".

Thoughts?

daica85
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by daica85 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:18 am

I think that link building is still one of the best SEO techniques in order to get quality backlinks. I would like to share here a list of link building techniques which still work in 2016:
- Guest posts is still an effective technique. But you should do it right, create and maintain relationships with industry news sources and blogs, produce high-quality content and make sure that you link back to your site in a useful and relevant way;
- Blogging, which is a unique way for a company to engage their audience , attract links and achieve higher organic rankings;
- Infographics;
- Directories link building technique still works, but you need to be mindful with how to approach it. Directory link building requires judgement and critical thinking! so do not be tempted by low-quality directories, they will cause you more damage than good.
- Asking for links is still an original and trusted technique that still works.

I hope this helps.

Markco92
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by Markco92 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:13 pm

You can build backlinks from high PR page to get quality dofollow backlinks .

benotlim
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by benotlim » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:44 pm

Write articles with statistics + Facebook promotion.

Yes, put statistics on your articles that matter to your niche, promote your article using Facebook ads, and you'll see relevant and natural backlinks coming to your site.

There are a lot of online writers that need source, data, facts, and stats to complete their articles, so if you provide them with great statistics than they are likely link to you as their source.

gueenguarsmoza
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by gueenguarsmoza » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:01 pm

Create good quality posts then people would create links for you without any of your efforts.

twissbill44
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by twissbill44 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:53 am

Linkcollider.com has added a backlink creation function that can deliver some decent results if used properly. Many of the links rate 4-6 on the MOZ Spam indicator, but the domain authority is usually 30+. It may be worthwhile to look in to.

Good luck!

dannykid91
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by dannykid91 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:48 pm

trend of 2017 is white-hat SEO, if you want to Generate Quality Backlinks for your Website, You must contact with admin of other website to set backlinks by guest post, Sponsored Post or Guestographic....

JRmastering777
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by JRmastering777 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:00 am

Wow! If we all knew the answer to this, no one would spend $2-$50 a click advertising on Google adwords! Ha!

My advice is to use a backlink checker and see where high ranking sites are linked with. If you can get one of the better links that each top site has, it will quickly add up to a high ranking for you.

allielaine90
I've been banned!

Post by allielaine90 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:04 am

Do activities like guest posting, blog posting, pr submission, broken link building, video marking and forum posting.

Yasir Abbas
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by Yasir Abbas » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:01 am

Dear,
To generate quality backlinks you need to go for quality based websites for the guest posting.
guest posting is the best way to generate quality backlinks. you can also go for the heigh DA PA blogs for blog commenting.

mathiasbund
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by mathiasbund » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:06 am

Creating/getting quality links to your website is relatively easy. Firstly create GREAT content that people would want to link to. An example of this is the "survey" that MOZ did with the Miss Universe, they took every contender for the past xx years and made a gallery of it. This gained a lot of publicity and thereby a lot of links!

Create a blog on your website where people can read beneficial stuff, this will often make them link to you site.

Be creative!

JRmastering777
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by JRmastering777 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:55 pm

This thread is probably the most important when it comes to SEO and page rank. BACKLINKS are BY FAR the biggest factor when it comes to your search engine positions.

Others might say page title, meta tags, keyword density, number of words, age of site, keywords in url, etc. which are all valid factors, but backlinks out weight them all.

My proof, during my website ranking studies, I found a website that ranked #1 for several keywords. But when I looked at their onsite SEO, it was a ONE PAGE website, with several pictures and only about 300 words. And their URL didn't even contain any of the keywords he ranked for. And he only had 4 backlinks! This breaks many rules of SEO! HA!

So, how did they do it? ONE of those backlinks was an authority 60 page (ranked by MOZ), and it was completely unrelated to his site's content. That ONE powerful page supersedes all SEO rules and catapulted him to #1 for several keywords.

I've seen this many times with many websites. High-powered backlinks carry much weight!

I saw a cooking website that wrote an article about politics on the site's blog. A huge high powered website actually linked to the political article. Now that site ranks real high for cooking recipes. Even though the linked page and the site linking to it are political content. It's like, once your site gets the backlink juice, you can rank for anything!

So, how do you get these high-powered backlinks? Here's the reality....

1. Create great content and people will link to it. Honestly, this sounds good in "theory," but it rarely happens. I have blogs with hundreds of great articles and hundreds of facebook likes per article, but to get someone to actually link to them is a different story. My best articles, I might get only voluntary ONE backlink a year!

2. Guest posting. Some websites allow you to post an article on their website which links back to your site. But, you have to be an established authority in your niche and these sites are hard to find.

3. Forum posting. This will get you backlinks, but all forums have different rules. And Google says they've devalued the strength of forum backlinks. Also, they're instant death to your website ranking if you use spammy anchor text like - buy pizza | best pizza | delicious pizza | pizza pizza pizza

4. Directories. DMOZ is the grand daddy of directories, but good luck getting on it. Other smaller directories will get you a backlink but they'll be much weaker. And don't get too many of these in your link profile. But a few are ok.

5. Give testimonials. These are tough to find, but many times you can get backlinks from them.

6. Comments. Google has said these backlinks are also devalued, but they will count somewhat.

7. Link swap (reciprocal link). Probably the easiest way to get a backlink. Google says it's ok if not excessive. If you have backlinks from 100 different domains, keep your reciprocal links down to 5-10. If HALF your backlinks are reciprocal, that might get you in trouble.

With anything successful, backlink building takes time.

Don't stick to only one area, like all comments. Get several backlinks from each of the above places. Keep your backlinks diverse in origin and diverse when it comes to anchor text.

Also remember, only do follow links count for SEO. This is why I didn't mention social media.

Good luck with your backlinks!
John Rogers :)

Online Mastering By JR Mastering - https://cdmusicmastering.com
Mixing & Mastering Video Courses - http://learnmixingmastering.com

lnuyasha
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by lnuyasha » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:50 am

To get more traffic, you first need to make sure there is a quality content to meet the needs of the visitor, if not it will increase your page exit ratio and affect SEO.
then share your website on the community channel, plan marketingn email, if you have more money could think about advertising.
A quality backlink required a lot of factors you should know: Backlink have more social interactions, bring a lot of access, Dofollow, PR DA PA TF CF high, related content, many links pointing to, .GOV and EDU.

konst-galleri
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by konst-galleri » Sun May 14, 2017 10:16 am

There are two ways to generate quality links.

1) either you pay for an add/articles on a site, or
2) you make some great content that other sites would like to publish

phamlinhbnm
I've been banned!

Post by phamlinhbnm » Sun May 14, 2017 12:27 pm

josh2015 wrote:Check for Relevance website in your niche. Backlinks from domain name with .ed, .org and .gov have some extra advantage.
I think the backlink coming from .edu and .org domains is not an advantage because buying these domains is very easy, so spamming these domains is too much. I think only the .gov domain is really the priority

konst-galleri
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by konst-galleri » Tue May 16, 2017 1:56 pm

You can also look your competitors up in Ahref. See which links they got and try go the the same ones (start from top)

ajrocks
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by ajrocks » Wed May 24, 2017 4:56 pm

Start with web 2.0 sites. There are thousands of options where you can post. Only post to related content, don't just spam every site around.

Return to “Search Engine Optimization (Joomla! SEO) in Joomla! 3.x”