Website SERP

Discuss Search Engine Optimization in relation to Joomla! 3.x. This forum will also have discussions on SEF/SEO Joomla! 3.x extensions.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
aliteejay
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Website SERP

Post by aliteejay » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:37 pm

Can someone help with alexa rating, does it affect SERP and traffic, have been paying for this service via fiverr, thing is when i see the content on this link site/article/blog, the contents are poorly written, not targeted, and to be honest incomprehensible, i need assistance, tips on how to get dofollow backlinks from high authority websites

AlexVega
Joomla! Hero
Joomla! Hero

Re: Website SERP

Post by AlexVega » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:19 pm

Hi there,

You can find more examples and info related with backlinks
in this post:

- How To Generate Quality Backlinks for a Website
http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f ... =backlinks

Cheers!

semnaveen
I've been banned!

Post by semnaveen » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:36 pm

Hey aliteejay,
Let me tell you that Alexa is just a Matrix and it has not concern with your SERP. So dont worry about alexa.
Now coming to your another question of getting high quality backlinks, you need to hire someone who have an account on this kind of website. I was searching for something like this and found interesting gigs here : source-wave.com. You can also try from there after analyzing various option available there.

Hope it will help you.

Naveen

aliteejay
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by aliteejay » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:18 am

Hi Sem Naveen, thanks for your input, very interesting platform this sound wave, it's just like freelance and fiverr platform, where you buy seo, back links, two question here, can't i at-least learn how to create some of this links myself, it can't be manually created, one question is, won't i be penalized by google by actively building back links?i run a serp campaign at the moment, with monthly purchase on fiverr, freelance.com, and local link exchange with related product category, am i missing some thing here, cos am still on page 4 in google for my keyword, did i mention that i also run adwords, merchant, content targeting campaigns

semnaveen
I've been banned!

Post by semnaveen » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:03 am

Hi AliteeJay,
You can create these kind of backlinks by yourself as well, but you need to get approval for your account and it is not so easy to get a author account from high quality website. So you can take help of someone who has an account on those website.
The other thing is dont mess your keyword with too many backlinks. If you are on 4th page, you really need very high quality backlinks from high authority websites so you ranking can be boosted to first page.

I would like to suggest you that dont ever target your exact keyword as anchor text. Use some LSI keyword and write few high quality content around your main keyword. and do a good interlinking. And dont forget to get some good social signal.
I am sure, this will help you.

Naveen

ladydevil
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by ladydevil » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:02 pm

aliteejay wrote:Can someone help with alexa rating, does it affect SERP and traffic, have been paying for this service via fiverr, thing is when i see the content on this link site/article/blog, the contents are poorly written, not targeted, and to be honest incomprehensible, i need assistance, tips on how to get dofollow backlinks from high authority websites
How to find quality forums?
- "keywords" + forum
- “keywords” –forum
- Allintext:“keywords”
- Allintitle:“keywords”
- Allinurl:“keywords”

aliteejay
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by aliteejay » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:38 pm

Hi Naveen, hypothetically do you know how i can get this so called approval, i stop wasting time with this pyramids schemers, so lazy they can't compose meaningful sentence, even in their own native language, i need get PR 4 to PR 8 ranked websites, if you can assist with getting access to this automated generated backlinks, 2.0 websites, right now am using old school system of fliers, posters and viral campaign, i need improve the organic search result for my niche

semnaveen
I've been banned!

Post by semnaveen » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:43 pm

Hi,
Let me tell you that there is no any PR update from a long time so it is waste of time to go with only high PR websites.
If you want to gain high-quality backlinks, you can check other metrics like, PA(Page Authority) DA (Domain Authority) TF (Trust Flow) CF (Citation Flow).

I have some good authority website. If you want then I can provide you link from those websites.

James More
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by James More » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:56 pm

Alexa rank doset not directly effect on SERP.

aliteejay
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by aliteejay » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:23 pm

Okay, i did get that exact advise, that is why i am trying to do things the right way, step for step, i am also reviewing the whole content, spell check every content, if you will be so kind as assist with authority website, will really appreciate it, i look forward to your update

aliteejay
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by aliteejay » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:11 am

LadyDevil, whats up with the quote, are you also on fiverr? you just leave a quote, how is that helpful to this post

aliteejay
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by aliteejay » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:16 am

Hi Naveen,
still waiting for the links, or you change your mind? do forward the links, every little helps

supreme_web3
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by supreme_web3 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:24 pm

Hi, I want set up alexa rank to my website and will be able to see metrics: [ redacted ]
I an not very good in html, where exactly should I insert the code or any easier ways to do it?
Last edited by toivo on Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: mod note: link redacted

aliteejay
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by aliteejay » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:28 am

supreme_web3, in response to this interesting topic, what exactly you wanna insert? is it worth inserting alexa verification code in your site

supreme_web3
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by supreme_web3 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:40 pm

yes, I did a little bit google research, I think I got it, but can you tell me what is the best way to set up alexa, through code or different way?

aliteejay
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by aliteejay » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:10 pm

Upload the file to your root directory, or add de verification script just before /head, in the index.php file, be careful with the file, any wrong move, can result in your site being offline, just because you wanna bribe alexa, bigger fish to fry my friend

aliteejay
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

CSS edit

Post by aliteejay » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:14 pm

how do i reduce inline CSS definitions for Joomla 3.4 en virtuemaart3.0.15 website. am suppose to define the CSS code, as am running multiple css, and put all in separate CSS files, reduce the amount of bold and strong tags. How do i do this?

supreme_web3
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by supreme_web3 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:01 am

yeah I had bad experience on fiverr, that promised a lot but result not which I expected

semnaveen
I've been banned!

Post by semnaveen » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:01 pm

aliteejay wrote:Hi Naveen,
still waiting for the links, or you change your mind? do forward the links, every little helps
Sorry for being so late. I was out of city for few weeks thats why I was not able to reply you. Please send me an email at kumar.naveen136[@]gmail.com so I can forward you the list.

Have a great day :)

Naveen

sangomalaysia
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by sangomalaysia » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:01 pm

1. Many bloggers think Alexa rank higher on Google greater rank and vice versa. The fact that two such tools relate to each other. One blogger rankings of 5000 are not necessarily advantageous for website seo ranking 10000 or even 15000. The problem here is not higher Alexa traffic volume will grow from Google. Large traffic only when you do a good job of SEO for your website.

2. Alexa ranking depends heavily on access users have installed the Alexa toolbar, if users do not use the Alexa toolbar will absolutely not affect your alexa rank. The more people who use the Alexa toolbar installed to access the web page rank will rise and vice versa.

3. Many people believe that high rank is visited by users. This is a completely inaccurate. Tools Alexa traffic statistics are not visitors to your site. You should not think that a page will rank alexa traffic is high, high, this fact is identified incorrectly. However, a review of certain aspects, it also provides a better overview of the difference between ranking sites is negligible.

eclipsetechno
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by eclipsetechno » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:55 am

What you need to do , is find out directory list of your niche and post your website to the updated ones. you can get all relevant links which will help your back link issue. hopefully this be very much useful if the numbers are few, become of relevancy.

aliteejay
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by aliteejay » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:38 am

Joomla Fledging, how do i find this directories, we listed on the major search engines, bing, google, aol, so many directories online with nothing other than ad-sense from google as there site content, i need links with good PA(Page Authority) DA (Domain Authority) TF (Trust Flow) CF (Citation Flow). This is what Majestic webmaster helptool suggested i do, now can u suggest how to find fashion niche directories

jonnygaet
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by jonnygaet » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:58 am

yeah I had bad experience on fiverr, ti is not a platform for Seo

seki24
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by seki24 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:40 pm

i think that fiverr isnt bad. It depends on someone you will choice for your order.

aliteejay
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by aliteejay » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:26 pm

Google is a top 10 rated website, so is bing, fact is this website never asked sound wave, or links management scheming website for one way back link to their domain, or did Amazon buy a single gig from fiverr, to all you spasmers on this forum, how did Facebook out ranked your so called authoritative top 10 serps, seo optimization advise, so lazy, you can not write simple correct sentence in English, on a dot education website, serious about improving your visibility? do n't belief the hype, especially from user Semnaveen, he is a spasmer, others like this nasty character, are hiding in this forum, with worthless, most times fraudulent ambitions, this is a serious forum, we do not need pyramid schemers

ackerleyzain
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by ackerleyzain » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:35 pm

I am having lots of domains where you can get your favorite website listed. Most common ways to get High authority backlink is from creating profiles & submitting website. High authority backlink plays an important role in getting your website rank in SEO.

jazz albert
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by jazz albert » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:51 pm

seki24 wrote:i think that fiverr isnt bad. It depends on someone you will choice for your order.
I don't swing that way because i found fiverr not good at all!

techiediaries
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by techiediaries » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:02 am

You need to do two things in order to get higher on search engines serps :
Write good content related to your keywords (content is king)
Get good quality do-follow backlinks from high quality websites
And don't rely on those services from fiverr and other paid to do something websites.

zorbee
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by zorbee » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:12 pm

Blog commenting and Forum posting will help you in this regard.

collimoto
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by collimoto » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:39 pm

Backlinks are key..

Return to “Search Engine Optimization (Joomla! SEO) in Joomla! 3.x”