Protostar frontpage title problem

Everything to do with Joomla! 3.x templates and templating.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
murathoca
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Protostar frontpage title problem

Post by murathoca » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:09 am

Hi my friends. It is a simple theme. I'm not so new at Joomla!. But I don't know why; while the articles on other pages have titles, author names, dates and print, email icons, on the frontpage (featured blog) there are no titles, author names, dates or others... I'm stuck. This is the first time I faced this kind of weirdness. The global settings and article specific setting are OK; they are set to show titles, author names etc. I'm really stuck. Perhaps I've had a lot on my mind I don't know. In brief I need your help. Maybe the solution is so simple that I cannot see the obvious.

murathoca
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: Protostar frontpage title problem

Post by murathoca » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:16 am

I got that. :) I'm so blushed. Like I said; I couldn't see the obvious. The solution is in menu settings. Those (title, author etc) settings are in three different places. That made me confused I guess. I'm sorry. Next time. ;)

Return to “Templates for Joomla! 3.x”