Issues in JA Simpli

Everything to do with Joomla! 3.x templates and templating.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
rustyrainbow
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Issues in JA Simpli

Post by rustyrainbow » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:12 pm

Hi all, I didn't find many topics concerning JA Simpli from Joomlart so I hope this hasn't been asked somewhere.

I'm having issues with the logo image getting chopped off when using a mobile device, although this is supposed to be a responsive template. The template css that shows in my Joomla admin panel is in one huge paragraph so it's exceedingly hard to comb through it all. Any ideas how to get it to fit to each screen?

Site is test.hccsi.net

Granted there are a ton of other issues but I'm starting with this. Thanks for any help you can give.

gnutello
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: Issues in JA Simpli

Post by gnutello » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:12 pm

Hi rustyrainbow
also I'm new with ja simpli template then I can't help you with that issue at the moment.
I also found the same difficulties to comb through the template.css file so I changed it into one more accessible following some tips. If you want you can replace the template.css file whit my new one downloading it from here: https://app.box.com/s/mnmnpr62ukq9jq6qlpw2ub2cylq6tpoz.
Try it before in a local istallation or do a backup of the original. Let me know if you find it usefull and let me know also if you will solve your logo image issue.
Ciao.

mandville
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Issues in JA Simpli

Post by mandville » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:14 pm

HU2HY- Poor questions = Poor answer
Un requested Help PM's will be reported, added to the foe list and possibly just deleted
{VEL Team Leader}{TM Auditor }{ Showcase & Security forums Moderator}

Return to “Templates for Joomla! 3.x”