Catalyst theme - weird problem

Everything to do with Joomla! 3.x templates and templating.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
slycrespo
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Catalyst theme - weird problem

Post by slycrespo » Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:52 am

Hello!
I have a weird problem with Yoo_catalyst theme. In joomla's default themes everything works fine, but in catalyst theme, nothing is shown in component area.. It looks like this:

But when I enable Debug System in administrator, then it shows normally like this:

What could be wrong? I am using Joomla 3.9.26
Please help!

gws
Joomla! Champion
Joomla! Champion

Re: Catalyst theme - weird problem

Post by gws » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:19 pm

First I would upgrade to J 3.10.12. When the page works in debug and not normally,in debug the full css and js files are used and not the minified ones,this suggests you may have path problems. Yootheme is a paid service so ask them what you need to fix.

slycrespo
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by slycrespo » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:27 pm

I found out that the problem is with Minitek wall extension. Looks like the extension is not compatible with catalyst theme or what..

slycrespo
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by slycrespo » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:50 pm

Here are the errors which I get, but I don't know what they mean:

Notice: Undefined index: mas_hits_sorting in /home/mojforum/domains/moj-otok.si/public_html/components/com_minitekwall/libraries/base/masonry/javascript.php on line 120

Notice: Undefined index: mas_hits_sorting in /home/mojforum/domains/moj-otok.si/public_html/components/com_minitekwall/views/masonry/view.html.php on line 651

AMurray
Joomla! Exemplar
Joomla! Exemplar

Post by AMurray » Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:54 am

The problem seems to be Minitek Wall as stated in those errors although they are "Notices" rather than errors as such.

However, if it's this extension you're using, https://extensions.joomla.org/extension ... -wall-pro/, it works with J3/J4/J5. Ensure you have the latest release:(December 1st 2023 according to the JED listing).

The images you provided, are broken links. Can you post the images directly in the forum (use the "Full Editor and Preview" mode (grey button below the message window)?
Regards - A Murray
General Support Moderator

Return to “Templates for Joomla! 3.x”