"Webshop" or sign-up extension for a summer camp

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 3.x.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
chrisBrammer
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

"Webshop" or sign-up extension for a summer camp

Post by chrisBrammer » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:17 am

Hi

I am going to build a website for a summer camp, and on the site you should be able to sign-up, maybe select extras for your stay at the camp, and pay for it all online.

I thought of using a webshop, but I cannot use a standard one, as I (and the ones making the camp) have several requests for the system.

I am asking you, so that I might get lucky and do not have to try and setup several extensions to see if they might work.

What we would like the extension to do is the following:
  • · Fully functional in two languages
    · You should as user be able to choose wether you want to stay at the camp or not (two versions of the camp "product")
    · You should be able to add pickup service, extra nights etc.
    · If you book early, you should pay a deposit, and the the system should (maybe on demand by an admin) send a rest-bill when that time comes
    · If you do not book early, you should be asked to pay pull price now, and the system should mark the booking as paid automatically.
    · You should be able to book several camp-entries from one login. 1 booking gets the info of 1 person - the best would be, if name, age, category etc. could be information, the buyer puts on to each "camp-product".
    · Each booking is paired with a partner. So ex. "Peter Pan" is participating the camp with "Ginny Weasley".
    · Each pair/couple should be able to book extra lessons at the camp - only one of the participants need to book a lesson, and then it os for the couple.
    · It would be nice if there could be a flow, where you first pick which version of the camp you would like (with/without staying), then the options for pickup etc., and then the option to buy extra lessons for the couple.
    · The system should be able to export informations (excel would be nice).
    • · All info about the participants
      · All the bookings of extra lessons (which couples(persons) with which instructors)
I hope some of you know some systems that might do this - if not all of it, then some of it.

It does not matter whether the extension is paid, free, open-source. If it fits, we will try it.

Best Regards,
Christoffer

dhuelsmann
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: "Webshop" or sign-up extension for a summer camp

Post by dhuelsmann » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:33 pm

There are a number of booking extensions here http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions ... ns/booking One of them may work for most of your needs.
Regards, Dave
Past Treasurer Open Source Matters, Inc.
Past Global Moderator
http://www.kiwaniswest.org

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 3.x”