Image gallery design settings

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 3.x.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
zipster1967
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Image gallery design settings

Post by zipster1967 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:07 am

I am looking for an image gallery that displays large images in an article and smaller thumbnails in a line below the large image where the user can click on any of the lower thumbnails to display the larger image in the upper image area. I also need to be able to scroll through the images by clicking on arrows on either side of the large image. I am looking for an image gallery extension capable of accomplishing this. Does anyone know of an image gallery capable of this type of display and if so how to set it up?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Great spirits often encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds." (Albert Einstein)

imanickam
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Image gallery design settings

Post by imanickam » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:42 am

You could review the extension Vina Camera Image Slider (http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions ... show/27150).

You could review other extensions at http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions ... -slideshow.
Ilagnayeru (MIG) Manickam | இளஞாயிறு மாணிக்கம்
Joomla! - Global Moderators Team | Joomla! Core - Tamil (தமிழ்) Translation Team Coordinator
Former Joomla! Translations Coordination Team Lead
Eegan - Support the poor and underprivileged

zipster1967
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by zipster1967 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:18 pm

I installed the extension but can't get the thumbnails to show up. Also I am not sure how to get more than two images into the display. Do I need to create more than one article that the extension will collect the images from? I am confused on how to get multiple images into the extension.
"Great spirits often encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds." (Albert Einstein)

imanickam
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Post by imanickam » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:31 am

Hope you have gone through the documentation of the extension, available at http://docs.vinagecko.com/?extension=ca ... age_slider.

If you still have issues, suggest getting in touch with the extension's developer.
Ilagnayeru (MIG) Manickam | இளஞாயிறு மாணிக்கம்
Joomla! - Global Moderators Team | Joomla! Core - Tamil (தமிழ்) Translation Team Coordinator
Former Joomla! Translations Coordination Team Lead
Eegan - Support the poor and underprivileged

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 3.x”