Outstanding messages for Joomla!3.4.1

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 3.x.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
Lxg
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Outstanding messages for Joomla!3.4.1

Post by Lxg » Thu May 28, 2015 11:21 am

Stupidly I clicked the wrong link on the first post installation message - I meant to click on the link giving me more information/instruction about it but mistakenly clicked on the Hide Message link. I have searched extensively but cannot find what the message was, how to restore it or where it was sending me had I clicked the correct button. I was hoping it might still be in the database but it seems to be gone from there as well. Can someone point me to the message or to the Help page it was sending me to - something to do with the .htaccess file I think.

I found it! Sorry.

imanickam
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Outstanding messages for Joomla!3.4.1

Post by imanickam » Thu May 28, 2015 4:06 pm

Try to Hide all the Messages. When all the messages are hidden, you will be presented with a button to Reset the Message. When you click on this button, all the hidden messages would be shown again.

Note:
The Post Install Messages are stored as language strings - not in the database. If you search for the language constants that have the text string _POSTINSTALL_ in them, you can find those messages.
Ilagnayeru (MIG) Manickam | இளஞாயிறு மாணிக்கம்
Joomla! - Global Moderators Team | Joomla! Core - Tamil (தமிழ்) Translation Team Coordinator
Former Joomla! Translations Coordination Team Lead
Eegan - Support the poor and underprivileged

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 3.x”