Where is Helix Framework title?Helix CSS files

Everything to do with Joomla! 5.x templates and templating.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
Lakeside55
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Where is Helix Framework title?Helix CSS files

Post by Lakeside55 » Thu May 02, 2024 9:05 pm

Does anyone know where this is in relation to the framework of Helix? what effects this? Just wrapping my head around the whole framework thing. I was able to change the logo but I don't know where this is. Also I don't know how to find the css sheets like I did years ago when looking at Joomla in the backend I read you have to make a custom CSS though, and aren't supposed to mess with Helix's CSS?
HELIX.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AMurray
Joomla! Exemplar
Joomla! Exemplar

Re: Where is Helix Framework title?Helix CSS files

Post by AMurray » Thu May 02, 2024 9:23 pm

Yes, don't change the Helix CSS (since it will be overwritten when Helix is updated).

Custom CSS goes in a file you have to create, called custom.css (similar to the default template Cassiopeia, but Joomla uses user.css not custom.css, they serve the same purpose).

The 'typography' settings (e.g. to change heading tags (h1, h2, h3 and so on) sizes, font size, text colour and font face types etc) are in the Helix Ultimate (Styles) configuration/options screen.

I'd refer to the Joomshaper's forum and documentation for further assistance.

For small changes, you could also use the "Custom CSS" section of the Helix template options but otherwise, you use a custom.css file.
Regards - A Murray
General Support Moderator

Return to “Templates for Joomla! 5.x”