- Although you didn't give much detail, I wonder are you using Joomlaboard for your forum? There is a hack needed for that in this thread < http://forum.joomla.org/index.php/topic,86525.0.html
>. ANY BROKEN EXTENSIONS because of the emulate registered global settings go to the previous link. If that's not it, James, please repost your request for help in the Upgrade Forum < http://forum.joomla.org/index.php/board,36.0.html
- please read Rey's information on the announcement page < http://www.joomla.org/content/view/1843/74/
>. Look at the "Article Index" and read the topics. Your answer is there on one of these pages: Security Fixes, Security Advisory, New Visible Warnings, Extension Security, Instructions, Packages. >@Saqibarzani
- Great - the next step is to go to the "extension problems found" < http://forum.joomla.org/index.php/topic,86525.0.html
> thread and look for your products. I know Joomlaboard and Community Builder has a hack there. Maybe the others, as well. Questions go there, too.@oegabeest
- you need to post in the Upgrade Forum < http://forum.joomla.org/index.php/board,36.0.html
>. And when you do explain what you see -- copy the errors to the forum post -- whatever information you can provide increases your chance of getting a good answer. (Did you upgrade? from what version? Who is your host? Do you know your PHP, Apache, MySQL versions? What messages did you get?) Good luck!@onion
- good info, just the wrong forum. Maybe you should also try the Upgrade Forum < http://forum.joomla.org/index.php/board,36.0.html
>. Help will be there! @ChuckenChile
- that question has been asked a few times in this thread. It is not yet known when or if that will happen. Make certain you are hooked up to get the main announcements and you will get the info!@hvanleeuwen
- have not seen you in awhile. I don't understand your question, I am afraid. But, I think if you ask in the upgrade forum, we can figure it out. Do you just want the FULL 1.0.11 and unzip it and pull out the templates? IDK, but please post in the Upgrade Forum < http://forum.joomla.org/index.php/board,36.0.html
>.That should get everyone ABOVE THIS POST who had a question to the place they need to be.
If we don't post support questions here, people are happier! :) Mainly, YOU GUYS will be happier. Because the place you are going people ANSWER
support questions! ;) Thanks! Good luck! AmyONE MORE THING --> Please do not answer me here! So, we keep it cleaner! THANKS!